Who Is In The Frame To Manage/Coach Rangers FC?

Well i think we need a safe pair of hands....an established manager with knowledge of Scottish football...as much as I would love to see Gio back cant see it at the moment....perhaps if we were in the Premiership....

He'd probably twice as fit as the current squad...what an engine he had on him.

We definitely need a NuMan in charge of the team - oh my goodness Freudian slip there.:P

What about Ronald De Boer in there with him???? I know he has a good life at Ajax as assistant to his brother, but he always seems to answer the call for benefit matches etc, and still loves being around the place.

Something in me would love to see Laudrup back again in some capacity.

I don't think Ronald is attached to any club at the moment and is only doing Journalistic work for the NOS( Dutch News). SBS(TV Channel) are trying to employ him for the CL programme that they have just bought the rights to.

Haha, the smile on his face when he asked if he would be willing to go back as manager was priceless. I dont think he should, would like to see him involved in some other way, but it was priceless nonetheless.

Sorry Walter but to suggest that Ally didnt get a fair deal at Ibrox is mental , we were in the lowest division with a wage bill more than the next 3 leagues combined , the sooner we get away from anyone with Rangers connections as Manager the better , we need a complete fresh set of ideas

Sorry Walter but to suggest that Ally didnt get a fair deal at Ibrox is mental , we were in the lowest division with a wage bill more than the next 3 leagues combined , the sooner we get away from anyone with Rangers connections as Manager the better , we need a complete fresh set of ideas

He got years too long and couldn't have had it easier.

It's important this week that King, Murray & GIlligan begin discussions with McCoist & McDowall to get them out the door and allow someone else to come in and assess what's there for the remainder of this season.

FWIW I believe Stuart McCall should be appointed on an interim basis til the end of this season or maybe next season.He has plenty managerial & coaching experience which should be of benefit to us.

What must not happen is that the status quo prevails whereby Kenny McDowall remains in a position he does not want nor is suited for.