Stuart McCall officially confirmed as new Rangers manager

current Stats for this season...

................Played...........Won(%).............Draw(%)...........Lose(%)

Hearts.......26................84.6....................11.5..................3.8

Hibs...........27................55.6....................25.9..................18.5

RFC............25................56.0....................20.0..................24

Again, why do we have to have this kind of antagonistic crap on here? I really wish some people could really just make a decent, intelligent point. I think you should change your user name to "The Jellyfish".

Yes, clearly it's me who is the antagonist. Perhaps you might want to review your passive aggressive, hate filled post history.

You sound like you're a bit demented with your constant hilarity at anything demonstrates you are constantly wrong. You obviously have no idea how dire McCoist was as you don't understand the results and you were adamant that it couldn't be any worse...

What's hilarious is I have been confirmed correct in my criticism of McCoist's tenure, while you were one of his biggest supporters. You couldn't have been more wrong.

His record this season is a relevant fact no matter who we were playing and no matter your opinion of good or bad Ally was - that's the point of facts, stats and graphs, the give some objectivity in juxtaposition to a highly subjective view. It also seems you strangely don't realise we're still playing in the same league with the same teams - part-time or not.

Your facts are wrong though. McCoist didn't have an 81.5% win record. You also said he had the best win record in the league, well no he didn't, Hearts did and still do.

BTW Here's a point about facts and graphs - any guy who watches telly thinks he knows what a good picture is by looking at it; a guy working for Samsung on a new telly, uses measurements, stats and graphs, to show him when he's made a telly with a better picture. A guy who's stacking shelves at Tesco has no use for stats and graphs, the CEO has a lot of use for them.

I see. Perhaps next time you'll not make them up then.

It really is weird that some people are so into trashing McCoist that they don't even get that they vociferously argue against themselves when they assert our team can't get better without him.

I have never argued that.

I'll re-iterate: The logic is that the WORSE you think McCoist was as a manager, the MORE potential the team has under a good manager.

What about the effect of the regression? What about the fact that he is to blame for signing poor players?

Therefore the WORSE you think McCoist is, it seems to me that the MORE you should be agreeing with my point. At least try to get some consistency in your views, the constant flip-flopping so you can insult people and pretend your are right is really tedious.

Pot, kettle.

I've been accused of unbelievable opinions plenty in the past, but that there's still a defence out there of McCoist and McDowall as managers/coaches is incredible to me. Their time is a sorry chapter in our on field history and I'm relieved we're starting to move on from it at last, credit to the new regime for moving quite fast as well.

without all the uncertainty about getting paid

laugh out loud funny.

backroom staff earning tuppence have been getting paid off right left and centre while theses imposters have earned millions to beat part timers

mccoist's getting 2K a day to sit in the house.

what head to head stats? These will only be relevant when mcall has Rangers stats to compare.!!!!
Rangers v Motherwell under their tenures.

they do not only show mccoist wiped the floor with him they also show that McCall is not very good at getting an underdog to compete.

Rangers v Motherwell under their tenures.

they do not only show mccoist wiped the floor with him they also show that McCall is not very good at getting an underdog to compete.

so explain how he managed to get Motherwell to second spot two in the two years when we weren't there and third spot when we were there, i.e got to the highest place he possibly could have 3 years out of 3.

so explain how he managed to get Motherwell to second spot two in the two years when we weren't there and third spot when we were there, i.e got to the highest place he possibly could have 3 years out of 3.

Easy the rest of the teams in the spl don't have good enough managers for Rangers either. Have you looked at his record against us? The team of duds we have right now managed by the worst management team in our history still wiped the floor with motherwell . They where so bad we looked like world beaters. A 40% win record in the spl, means nothing.

Edited by trublusince1982