Chris Graham Twitter problem

Speaking figuratively. Certainly last minute and years after 98% of Gersnet.

I've been very sceptical of the previous going back months and my full support went towards their removal the minute the EGM was announced. It might not be clear on Gersnet since I haven't posted that regularly on here for a while but you tend to find see posts on RM so see if you can find anything supportive of the board all that recently.

I know you like to continually slag my past opinions but at least be factual about it. I also note how you seem to forget me being one of the early people to see through Ally McCoist as a manager.

Edited by simplythebest

A reliable source told me that he spoke to Chris and he said that they would not have let the matter rest and would have bothered him and his family. That was simply not on.

I for one doubt that he'll never forget going into the Ibrox directors' box on March 10th, and they will never be able to take that away from him.

To be fair, Chris retweeted the cartoon on the day of the Charlie Hebdo massacre to show his support and show he would not be intimidated at doing it.. He was making a stance in support of murdered journalists and cartoonists. He wasn't trying to offend anyone - he was exercising his right to freedom of speech.. Fact !!

I'm genuinely pissed off with this, and some people should take a good look at themselves. If it shows nothing else, it shows the media bias and agenda. Britney must be spewing out all the glee from it.

The only upside is Chris can come back and take on the likes of Britney & English.

A reliable source told me that he spoke to Chris and he said that they would not have let the matter rest and would have bothered him and his family. That was simply not on.

I for one doubt that he'll never forget going into the Ibrox directors' box on March 10th, and they will never be able to take that away from him.

I said earlier in the thread that a lot of resignations are not an admission of wrong-doing so much as an attempt to draw a line under things and return to focusing on the important stuff. Journalists, on the other hand, are like dogs and were clearly not going to leave this alone. Partly that's because it was Rangers, partly because it was him and he's spent hours a day making them look stupid on social media, and partly because it's there and that's what they do.