Chris Graham Twitter problem

I do feel sorry for the guy it must be gut wrenching to get on the board then have it taken away so quickly, that being said if you pick to go to war with a enemy as powerful and devious as the bbc you cannot let your guard down even for a second.He knew what he was up against. His tweets were stupidity and a failure to fully grasp the lengths the bbc would stoop, the tweet highlighted being just the tip of the iceberg. Time to put this to bed. If he had stayed on I would have happily stood behind him even though i don't want to see the rst anywhere near the board, but he has taken the decision to leave. Bring back the elected fan representatives and give them the time to sort their house. would be far more effective than PM selecting his buddies from the crowd for important roles.

To be honest if you take the subject of the tweet then losing his place on the board may be his last worry. Now this has been plastered over the whole media, his and his families security may be in severe danger. He has now been put in the spotlight to many radical Muslims as well I would imagine. That is probably also part of the the reason he decided to get out of the spotlight and step down.

A little perspective seems to be being lost over this. I was very happy he was appointed: he's been a tireless and articulate campaigner against a bent boardroom. i think he would have been a decent fans' rep on the board. He is, as far as I'm concerned, a good thing. But he's spent the last few years noising up the entire Scottish footballing media via Twitter. Regardless of the source of the story, it's no surprise at all that the journalists who've been getting pish-taking, insulting tweets from him umpteen times a day have run with it. It's an absolute fucking gift for them. I'm sorry for him and I understand the frustration of those who know him but the importance of the whole business in the future of the club seems to be getting overstated.

To be honest if you take the subject of the tweet then losing his place on the board may be his last worry. Now this has been plastered over the whole media, his and his families security may be in severe danger. He has now been put in the spotlight to many radical Muslims as well I would imagine. That is probably also part of the the reason he decided to get out of the spotlight and step down.

That is true. Yet, I doubt that those who have slaughtered him this way thought for longer than a second about what they were doing. It is not just taking a morale high ground from - I would assume - snake belly level, but they raised the attention of mindless people unto him and his family. That said, quite a few of those who jump in joy would happily dance a jig on his grave, much like they wished for the deaths of the Protestant Titanic shipbuilders.

Rest assured, those folk out there haring after us will not stop producing stuff about our club, players, staff and employees, warranted or not. And they do so with impunity. Then you look at other clubs and people, who go unpunished and unmolested about next to any crime imaginable and you start to wonder, whether Mr. Park should rethink about these words:

"So we should now discard this notion that we are victims because the truth is we have not been defeated."

The club is there, we are there. But we have been battered from pillar to post these last four years and at some point we should start to make and take a stand, visibly, and audibly. Let Chris Graham be their last victim!

We have not been defeated, but we are being victimised.

So he was half right.

I dont like being victimised ,action is needed.

New PR company? well lets be hearing a lot more from them.

Or are they just along for the lucrative ride.?

We have not been defeated, but we are being victimised.

So he was half right.

I dont like being victimised ,action is needed.

New PR company? well lets be hearing a lot more from them.

Or are they just along for the lucrative ride.?

Not sure I would trust Traynor to back Rangers Supporters.