Chris Graham Twitter problem

Fair enough, I'm wrong. Tweeting such an image would not, in fact, offend any Muslims; nor is the default use of homosexuality to 'make it worse' (why not hetero sex?) likely to worry the LGBT community; Islamic extremists have no record of attacking those they perceive as having blasphemed; and our directors have no duty to behave in a manner suitable to represent our fan base. Now I understand all that I see why he's entirely suitable.

Deary me.......

You mean now, 2 months after the story "broke" and many people did and said and published many things on these matter, i.e. cold blooded murder, hate priests, Charlie Hebdo, Mohammed pictures and the like? Something done by a private person. If the board goes with this, it would neatly follow in the footsteps of Donald Findlay, Hugh Dallas and Co. ... and once more initiated by the same people. People who themselves go unchallenged time and again. Thanks, but no thanks!

The difference is that unlike so much media mud flung at Rangers the charge appears solid. A 38 year old man thought it fine to post such an image three months ago, and the same man is now a director at Rangers. If we've fought to get rid of Easdale only to leave the bar at about the same level you have to ask, what was the point?

Ah well, it was two months ago. Not sure what the Statute of Limitations is in Berlin but I'd guess that if there is one it's slightly longer than 8 weeks. I'd be astonished if the club were crass enough to countenance this.

Fair enough, I'm wrong. Tweeting such an image would not, in fact, offend any Muslims; nor is the default use of homosexuality to 'make it worse' (why not hetero sex?) likely to worry the LGBT community; Islamic extremists have no record of attacking those they perceive as having blasphemed; and our directors have no duty to behave in a manner suitable to represent our fan base. Now I understand all that I see why he's entirely suitable.

Cynicism isn't required here. Those who orchestrated this started the ban of TBB in the very same way, i.e. some Bears (if not all) sing offensive songs and add ons to annoy all Catholics in the world. Aye right. They found a gullible chap in that arch-Catholic UEFA delegate reporting on the game back then.

He was not on the board at the time of the tweet. If pressed on the issue all he has to say is that he respects all peace-loving Muslims worldwide and his comments should be seen in the context of similar outpourings of support for the satirists of Charlie Hebdo that were brutally murdered by Islamic terrorists.

The difference is that unlike so much media mud flung at Rangers the charge appears solid. A 38 year old man thought it fine to post such an image three months ago, and the same man is now a director at Rangers. If we've fought to get rid of Easdale only to leave the bar at about the same level you have to ask, what was the point?

Ah well, it was two months ago. Not sure what the Statute of Limitations is in Berlin but I'd guess that if there is one it's slightly longer than 8 weeks. I'd be astonished if the club were crass enough to countenance this.

Likening Chris Graham to Sandy Easdale......get a grip...Now which one has spent serious time in prison for being a criminal. That has how low our club had stooped to under the previous regime....

The Easdales...ya couldn't meet a nicer couple of lads ....i'm telling ya ...so says Mr Irvine.