Chris Graham Twitter problem

I wonder if James Cook who broke the 'story' on Reporting Scotland still has the video edit of him suggesting Ally McCoist found sectarianism funny? Would work great as a GIF meme for reaction to this non-event...

For the sake of "evidence", you can click -> this to see that actual screenshot from twitter <-

The attacks in Paris were on January 7 to 9th. Soon afterwards, this twitter stuff had happened. I take it that if anyone had been offended, he would have chased Chris out of the country. Whether he was from the dark side, a muslim or a fellow "Bluenose". But no, two months later some "investigative" journalist digs this up? Aye right ...

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow 47 Min.

If you can't get King, get someone, is the cry.

One of their own employees, the scummy Cosgrove has being outed writing an article calling us Huns and Orange bassas, which will no doubt be ignored despite John Gow giving that Irish muppet English an absolute doing about it.

What he did here was absolutely moronic.

With the benefit of hindsight I'd imagine many of us would take back things we've said or done.

No matter, this issue is a non-story and we should do what Celtic do and ignore it.