Chris Graham Twitter problem

I am not a religious person, generally dont 'flaunt' that fact and am respectful of others who choose to follow that path.

However, when the Hebdo thing happened, there were alot of angry people, and rightly so, what happened was a disgrace and a slap in the face to what they believe is their own religious beliefs more than anyone elses.

But that tweet, although stupid to post it, im sorry but in the grand scheme of things, its not worth reporting on.

I wonder if James Cook who broke the 'story' on Reporting Scotland still has the video edit of him suggesting Ally McCoist found sectarianism funny? Would work great as a GIF meme for reaction to this non-event...

I got in from the game last evening and CQN was alive in anticipation of this particular tweet. It seemed obvious this would be currency on today's news at some point, the level of amplification to be decided. My money was on the Herald's Gerry Braiden to break the story and lead the charge. I am not attempting a shoot the messenger type mitigation, but why James Cook? He is the chosen messenger.

Have James Cook and Chris Graham had a spat in the past, is it an evening of the score on Cook's part? Do we know anything about Cook's motivation?

With the benefit of hindsight I'd imagine many of us would take back things we've said or done.

No matter, this issue is a non-story and we should do what Celtic do and ignore it.

Everyone by now should know what can and can't be said publicly on social media, let alone making offensive remarks about Islam. Chris knows he is being watched and this is incredibly misguided.

With the benefit of hindsight I'd imagine many of us would take back things we've said or done.

No matter, this issue is a non-story and we should do what Celtic do and ignore it.

truth is he'll need to go

pity, he's done good work and did well for us on telly

parallels with Hugh Dallas obviously

From FF a few comments:

The guy he insulted is the evil hate preacher responsible for grooming the islamic extremist who murdered Lee Rigby in cold blood. Chris defended freedom of speech the day after the Paris news reporters were slaughtered for exercising their right to freedom of speech. He should be commended for this. This is good against evil. Anyone who has a problem with this is choosing the side of evil. Do the BBC not support Charlie Hebdo like the rest of the worlds media. Our board better back Chris. We are all Chris. They will lose the support of many fans if they do not take a stand here!

It all becomes clear now.

The reporter that broke the story, the BBC's James Cook, was the reporter responsible for this...

[video=youtube;6-qBAyZifjo]

Chris then called him an enemy of Rangers.

James has bided his time eh?

One minute they are all "Je Suisse Charlie' and giving us all emotional prints encouraging freedom of speech.

Then they find out someone connected to Rangers tweeted a picture and they are calling him to be sacked.

The press in this country are a joke.