Chris Graham Twitter problem

Can't agree with that mate, social media is full of needless bullshit. The reason it has been brought up is because he now has a position in a very important establishment. I'd imagine DK will be punching himself right now.

Never have truer words been spoken bud lol.

It just seems a bit too quick that it has been brought up now, although I concede in this day and age anyone with the ability to use the internet can find things pretty fast. Suspicions getting the better of me but I get the feeling, with the build up to the EGM and fan groups gathering speed, they had it already waiting. :sneaky:

If the board decide he has to go then so be it, its just a shame that we cant concentrate on getting the club back on track without these curveballs day in day out.

If we've fought to get rid of Easdale only to leave the bar at about the same level you have to ask, what was the point?.

Wow. If you equate what Graham has done with what everything that Easdale has done then you have a very strange way of looking at things (and that's putting it very politely).

[unsubstantiated crap removed]

If you want to circulate these claims then I think it would be a good idea to actually provide links to, or screenshots of, said behaviour.

I don't follow his tweets closely enough to know if any of this is true. The part highlighted in bold would certainly be the opposite of what I have noticed him say about fans who continue to attend.

Edited by Frankie

I wonder if James Cook who broke the 'story' on Reporting Scotland still has the video edit of him suggesting Ally McCoist found sectarianism funny? Would work great as a GIF meme for reaction to this non-event...

Nice to see McCulloch's unintentional admission that BBC Scotland's motivation for running this story was based upon a personal vendetta and vengenance.

218lsg.png

If people are going to post allegations about others, I suggest they provide evidence.

If not, then please stick to the forums that allow such divisive nonsense - permanently.

Edited by Frankie

Well, we'll see what happens. Bit of a red line for me, though.

I get your angst over it and you make one or two fair points which, if I'm honest, I hadn't appreciated before.

However, what's most important for me is: this isn't a huge deal and it's a deliberate and sensationalistic attack on one of our own. The last time it happened the director in question resigned (Donald Findlay).

Since then, despite worse examples, few other clubs have had the same attention. Chris' tweet was daft but the ironic message of it clear and the person it was sent to hardly worthy of defence. Ergo, any criticism is hypocritical.

As such, there has to be a line in the sand when it comes to attacks on our club - the colour of it is irrelevant.

How many fans will the BBC and Herald attack is Chris goes? Will you or I be next?

With this mornings DR headline about the Neil Lennon bomber guy, basically any bad news for Rangers is good news for these bastards. Shows up Paul murray attempts to toadie up to them as futile as they WILL fuck us over at any opportunity. Message to the Board. The fans don't want any cooperation or favour shown to DR and BBC etc. With Internet who needs them anyway? ?