Chris Graham Twitter problem

But you reacted in glee at it being reported. It was a "yes, a chance to get rid of him" moment. As Frankie says, kind if sad to turn on our own.

I never reacted with glee, I merely said that it's hard to see him surviving this, that's the society we seem to live in nowadays.

Although let's be honest, if Easdale had been caught up in a scandal like this people would have been more than happy to use it to their advantage.

Edited by simplythebest

I never reacted with glee, I merely said that it's hard to see him surviving this, that's the society we seem to live in nowadays.

Although let's be honest, if Easdale has been caught up in a scandal like this people would have been more than happy to use it to their advantage.

Inherently you were happy, that much is clear. You didn't want him to begin with as you have beef with him. This was an opportunity.

Green WAS caught up in a racism scandal and you defended him at the time as I recall.....

Edited by craig

Inherently you were happy, that much is clear. You didn't want him to begin with as you have beef with him. This was an opportunity.

Green WAS caught up in a racism scandal and you defended him at the time as I recall.....

You're assuming I'm happy, I think Chris has a lot of online baggage besides this and it would have been easier on us all if Paul Murray had chosen someone else, I'm never happy with the club getting bad coverage.

I said Green's comments were much of nothing and I've already said I couldn't care less about the tweet.

You're assuming I'm happy, I think Chris has a lot of online baggage besides this and it would have been easier on us all if Paul Murray had chosen someone else, I'm never happy with the club getting bad coverage.

I said Green's comments were much of nothing and I've already said I couldn't care less about the tweet.

well if you couldn't care less i doubt anyone else will either.