Thanks for your help, Bilel. Happy retirement Jig. Viso gero, Marius.

Now, do McGregor and Gasparotto have enough skill an experience to do the job?

Maybe they do but more importantly wherever we are next season we simply must get strikers who can get 20 or more goals per season. That is just as important.

Maybe we keep in mind that he most likely won't sign or even play for anyone before the summer? A bit strange to come out with this info now.

BTW, it would probably useful to wait another 23 or 47 hours. Perhaps Mohsni has no clue that he is leaving himself ...

EDIT:

A twitter-account with his name says

Bilel Mohsni @MohsniFacts · 3 Std. Vor 3 Stunden

Delighted to announce i have signed a Pre Contract Tunisian champions ES Tunis

Edited by der Berliner

I'm fed up with the lot of them letting us down all the time,they have failed as a team and I for one will be happy to see the back of the majority of them!,thanks and cheerio.

Didnt Basil boli not flatten Stuart Pierce with a flying headbutt,it wasnt in a pre season game either .

But because it was Stuart Pearce on the receiving end that one can be let go :D;)

Mohsni is perhaps a good example of the problem we have at the club.

He's a clearly talented defender (especially during siege situations) but he lacks discipline, thinks he's better than he is and his decision-making awful. Perhaps a better manager will get the best from him but I'm not sure.

As for our best central defence, well I'd go for McGregor and Zaliukas too but the latter is also prone to daft errors of judgement so I'd hope for someone better to partner my player of the year at centre half next season.

Moshni is clearly a talented football player and even seems to be a decent human being but I'm far from convinced he's a good defender. He joined us from Southend reserves, he looked good at times against part-timers, but we shouldn't be fooled into thinking he's anything other than ordinary. No way is he playing in the Bundesliga next season.

As per my article -- http://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news-category/current-affairs/379-praised-but-never-preached -- (Plug!), it seems symptomatic of a cultural problem.

How are so many players deemed 'pish' when other clubs -- sometimes better clubs -- can pick them up and turn them into proper players? There have been so many decent players that have obvious talent but for whatever reason, they don't make it at Rangers. Is it our attitude? Are we too quick to judge, not able to appreciate a decent player that maybe just needs time? Is it poor management not being able to utilise a player correctly?

We also have the opposite: players that have been quite effectual at Rangers not able to make it at another side.

It seems to me that we don't know how to use talent. We revert into old stereotypes of 'big, tall and powerful' or 'quick'; and that's it.

Mohsni has obvious talent, but he's liable to make mistakes -- actually, I think he just takes too many risks, rather than makes mistakes per se. We could have used him better; possibly partnered him with a more stable CB. I'd like to quote Tannochsidebear: "It seems we look at the CV of our players and try to play the most well known ones into a fixed formation without much thought of if they are the best pick for that position and proposed style of play, and that of our opponents."