Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

A bit of info on Wabara and Halliday, snatched from FF

Originally Posted by Butcher6 View Post

Right lads Wabara has showed up well in training to the point he will defo be offered a contract. Halliday hasn't shown up well and looks unlikely to be kept on.

My source is impeccable will be happy to pass it on to admin.

Yeovil Town sign young striker Jamie Burrows from Rangers

Yeovil Town manager Paul Sturrock has added a tenth new signing of the summer to the growing ranks of players at Huish Park.

Young striker Jamie Burrows has been snapped up from Rangers.

The deal is subject to international clearance with Burrows currently playing outside of England, but once cleared it is expected the 20-year-old will sign a one-year contract at Huish Park.

Born in Jersey the forward has been a Rangers youth player since 2011, but never made an appearance for the senior side despite some good performances in the under-20s. Burrows has great pace as well as being potent in the air.

Read more: http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Yeovil-Town-sign-young-striker-Jamie-Burrows/story-26828338-detail/story.html#ixzz3equrYjpJ

Follow us: @WMNNews on Twitter | westernmorningnews on Facebook

Kind of crazy really. We had a guy in his 20's playing for us who was so far away from the first team that I have never even heard of him.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Kind of crazy really. We had a guy in his 20's playing for us who was so far away from the first team that I have never even heard of him.

Do yo not read elfideldo's reports? I am sure he has been mentioned a few times

Lifted from FF

FF Squad Member

Default Rangers interested in ex St Mirren player John Mcginn

Rangers and Hearts both interested in 20 year old Midfielder. Will pm my source to admin.

Lifted from FF

FF Squad Member

Default Rangers interested in ex St Mirren player John Mcginn

Rangers and Hearts both interested in 20 year old Midfielder. Will pm my source to admin.

Great, yet another left footer!

Is he really that crap? According to Wikipedia he's played over 85 games despite being only 20 years of age. That's quite impressive. Granted it says little about his ability/quality. If I remember correctly he's an attacking midfielder, which Warburton likes. If he's got good raw attributes, then I'd take a punt; he's only 20.

Rumour on FF we have this young lad on trial . . Jordan Thompson ex Man Utd.

A Northern Ireland Schoolboy international who represented his country in the Victory Shield.

After initially coming over to Manchester as a midfielder, he is was also viewed as a left-back. Very comfortable in possession, he is an elegant player who is easy on the eye with his style.

Predominantly left-footed, he scored a cracking volley during the friendly in Slovakia with MFK Ruzomberok and certainly has wonderful technique.

By making 13 starts in 2013/2014, plus another five as substitute, he must have been satisfied with his efforts and scored his first goal with a penalty against Reading. A starring role in the Dale Farm Milk Cup in his homeland followed as he helped United retain the trophy and won the Player of the Tournament award.

Coach Paul McGuinness declared himself pleased with Thompson's progress and one of his strikes, another textbook volley, in the 3-0 win against County Armagh was again right out of the top drawer.

Edited by chilledbear