Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

@Kenny_Millar: Rangers to sign 18-year-old centre-back Tom Lang tomorrow on an initial year-long deal. Impressed on trial after leaving Birmingham City.

@Kenny_Millar: Was part of the Scotland U-17s team who got to the semis of the Euros last year. Good prospect who had been attracting a lot of interest.

He had McCulloch and Mohsni in front of him, which can't install much confidence in anyone ...

I know, but that attempt at a save against Motherwell will destroy any trust any defence ever had in him.

@superrangers90: Rangers close in on Lang and Foderingham as Warburton strengthens his squad | Herald Scotland http://t.co/RqwCfJkyFb via @heraldscotland

Lang, 18, left Birmingham City recently and has impressed the coaching staff at Murray Park during a recent trial. It is understood that the central defender, who has represented Scotland and Under-17 and Under-18 level, will sign a one-year contract.

Foderingham, meanwhile, is available on a free transfer after letting his contract run out at Swindon.

The 24-year-old has also been linked with Reading and Birmingham City.

Rangers manager Mark Warburton is also running the rule over ex-Manchester City defender Reece Wabara and ex-Middlesbrough man Andy Halliday with his counterpart at Hearts, Robbie Neilson, clearing the way for a move for midfielder Jason Holt.

Holt left Tynecastle on January to join Sheffield United on loan and Hearts are open to letting him go as long as a suitable development fee is agreed for the 22-year-old.

"We won't demand silly money for him," said Neilson. "We don't want to leave the boy in limbo, but we need to protect the development fee."

Edited by chilledbear

Kenny Macintyre

‏@bbckennymac

.@RCFCStaggies have signed the former Rangers and Aberdeen defender Richard Foster on a two-year deal. #BBCSportsound

Edited by ian1964

He had McCulloch and Mohsni in front of him, which can't install much confidence in anyone ...

McCulloch and Mohsni had Bell behind them, which can't install much confidence in anyone...

McCulloch and Mohsni had Bell behind them, which can't install much confidence in anyone...

It is always "refreshing" to see what kind of levels "we" reach when describing our former and current players. Not least considering that we had people like Simonsen in goals for most of the season, who sure is a worse keeper than Bell. But it sadly is that day and age where there's apparently either rotten or sublime, black and white ... when it comes to give one's opinion about a players' quality.

BTW, twitter-babble @RCFCStaggies expands to Ross County FC, just in case someone was wondering.

It is always "refreshing" to see what kind of levels "we" reach when describing our former and current players. Not least considering that we had people like Simonsen in goals for most of the season, who sure is a worse keeper than Bell. But it sadly is that day and age where there's apparently either rotten or sublime, black and white ... when it comes to give one's opinion about a players' quality.

BTW, twitter-babble @RCFCStaggies expands to Ross County FC, just in case someone was wondering.

Are you for real dB ? Seriously ????

I posted EXACTLY the same thing about Bell as you had posted about McCulloch & Mohsni...... and you think it is understandable for YOU to lecture ME about what levels we reach when describing former and current players.

You really, really don't do hypocrisy or irony do you ?

I think we should re-ignite "Post of the week" - your post would certainly win hypocritical post of the week that is for sure.

I am literally flabbergasted at your post. Oh my.