Summer 2015 - Transfers and Rumours Thread

He also showed a very bad attitude on numerous occasions last season. From going off in the huff at a snail's pace when we were desperate for time because we needed a goal, to ignoring managerial orders, to even arguing with the manager. That sort of shit is not good for team and dressing room morale, so Miller either needs to sort out his attitude or GTF.

He also was horrid with the younger players. I was in attendance at the Livvy game (think it was Livvy) in March and Walsh collected the ball, played a through ball in the channel for Miller whilst Miller was pulling back for ball at feet.... instead of turning and chasing down the ball Miller simply stood there, shouted the odds at Walsh whilst Livvy swept up the ball and advanced with it. Whilst Miller was chastising Walsh.... Walsh had already turned to chase back and assist defensively.

Experienced ? Yes

Good for morale ? No

Worthwhile keeping ? Not on his wages or with the lack of product seen last year.

He also was horrid with the younger players. I was in attendance at the Livvy game (think it was Livvy) in March and Walsh collected the ball, played a through ball in the channel for Miller whilst Miller was pulling back for ball at feet.... instead of turning and chasing down the ball Miller simply stood there, shouted the odds at Walsh whilst Livvy swept up the ball and advanced with it. Whilst Miller was chastising Walsh.... Walsh had already turned to chase back and assist defensively.

Miller did that type of thing quite a lot last season Craig, constantly berating other players for their contributions while his own contributions were for the most part absolutely terrible. Combine that with the attitude issues he displayed towards the manager and I just don't think he's a team player any more. Boyd had a poor season too, but he didn't resort to arguing with the manager and throwing the dummy out of the pram like Miller often appeared to do.

Experienced ? Yes

Good for morale ? No

Worthwhile keeping ? Not on his wages or with the lack of product seen last year.

Allegedly his wages last season weren't very high, but even if he's on low wages I still don't think Mark Warburton should allow him to continue being a key player in the squad. Popping up in 4 or 5 big games to score an important goal just isn't enough from a striker playing in almost every game of the season.

Lifted from FF:

Is it the weekend yet?

Default Jonathan Bond a transfer target.

Watford Goalkeeper.

Not one to post a thread on transfer rumours, I have sent a message to admin with my source.

Jonathan Bond | Best Saves Compilation

[video=youtube;q-dwWzxBoBM]

Edited by ian1964

Agreed with the comments on Miller above, his attitude was putrid.

Was Miller giving attitude to Mork & Mindy or Stuart McCall?

It's hard to tell from watching body language only on RangersTV.............. I'm sure we all felt his same frustration at his own performance, team performance, management performance. Always considered him a fierce competitor, even in his RTV interviews it was quite apparent.

Don't imagine 'Big Davie' will put up with any petulant child displays so my glass is still 'half full' for now ............ time will tell whether the attitude you describe can be or will be changed. Might be a good measure of Warburton's man-management skills !?

I still believe Miller can add 'value' to Rangers, I'll watch & wait with interest ............................

Miller may well benefit from a new manager,new set up and if the team plays an attacking team Miller might just start scoring again?,he was always coming too deep during games last season,not defending him much but like all the players I will reserve judgement when the season starts

Lifted from FF:

Default Jonathan Bond a transfer target.

Watford Goalkeeper.

Not one to post a thread on transfer rumours, I have sent a message to admin with my source.

A goalkeeper....................... now that is an area of major concern :sigh:

We surely need a 'warm body' to challenge 'Calamity Bell' for the jersey. He seemed to lose a lot of confidence after his long term injury.