New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Don't think he has been on yet. Not able to tune in myself.

Ok thought I'd missed it , they haven't mentioned him yet , will give it another 10 mins

Record saying that Fulham are in for Warburton :(

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 2m2 minutes ago

Fulham's interest in Warburton throws a spanner in the works for Rangers board. Full story in tomorrow's @Daily_Record

Edited by MoodyBlue

There are better managers in this world than Warburton. Not the end of the world if he goes to Fulham.

Daily Mail are running with the story that Warburton met with King. Apparently it is by a journalist who is known to be tight with King.

A lot on FF saying that the Fulham link is tedious at best.

Not sure what the hold up is, if they can agree a deal with Warburton just crack on. I don't want to miss out on him. I think he would be a steal in the position we are in. being realistic if we don't get Warburton then we will have to resort to McCall, Mcleish or McInnes.

If we get Warburton it may also give us the chance to bring Macleod back. What a double scoop that would be.

Very impressive guy. Spoke very well. I hope he signs on the dotted line tomorrow. Although didn't mention joining us at all as he doesn't comment on positions where there is already a man in charge.

Believes in hungry youth with a mixture of experience mentors and players who are comfortable in possession.