Rangers tell Graham Spiers & Chris McLaughlin they are "no longer welcome at Ibrox"

When any fan crosses the line and acts as a paid mouth piece for ex directors they deserve all they get

And who decides? Are we all to toe the party line?

We have seen the near-fascist shouting down of opinions creep into Scotland over the last 18 months with hysterical mobs trying to limit others' rights of free speech and I don't think that we should also be adopting it.

There's a big difference between someone trying to do the club harm and people who are misguided but think they are doing the best for the club.

You cannot compare this board with the previous one , not even in the same solar system

I'm not trying to compare them, I just don't like the idea of banning bloggers because you disagree with their opinions, even if they are being fed the lines by others and are working to an agenda.

The only way you could "ban" a blogger would be to bar them from the ground and that is a slippery slope IMO. Criticise the Board to much and you're out.

I am hearing Tom English is tweeting his support for fellow hack, Chris McLaughlin. Tom has decided to show his solidarity by boycotting Ibrox. Tom is a principled man.

Thus, when Dundee banned Jim Spence, Tom boycotted Dens Park? When ra Sellik banned Hugh Keevins for two years, just lifted at the end of last season, Tom boycotted ra Stydome? When ra Sellik banned Keith Jackson, continuing still, Tom boycotts ra Stade de Gadd?

Remember, Tom is a principled man?

Some supporters get banned from the club over the season for different reasons, singing banned songs, objectionable language, drunken behaviour, etc. I'm a hairy arsed Glaswegian and don't get too offended much, but i have to put up with the rules as everyone does.

W

I am hearing Tom English is tweeting his support for fellow hack, Chris McLaughlin. Tom has decided to show his solidarity by boycotting Ibrox. Tom is a principled man.

Thus, when Dundee banned Jim Spence, Tom boycotted Dens Park? When ra Sellik banned Hugh Keevins for two years, just lifted at the end of last season, Tom boycotted ra Stydome? When ra Sellik banned Keith Jackson, continuing still, Tom boycotts ra Stade de Gadd?

Remember, Tom is a principled man?

Will he continue to write about Rangers though? You bet he will. His Rangers-hating audience will expect no less.

And you can be sure that future articles written by McLaughlin, English & Spiers will be even more venomous towards Rangers.

Friday's actions against McLaughlin & Spiers are only the start of what I believe will be an ongoing conflict between Rangers and its detractors in the mhedia. The club must be prepared to take further action when necessary to show it will not tolerate blatant bias when its haters misuse their mhedia positions to portray the club & it's supporters in a bad light in whatever way possible

Edited by RANGERRAB

If I understand it correctly, the posturing oafs have not been banned from Ibrox. It's just that they are banned from free access and goodies.

So why the screaming?

But, but, but ... it is naughty and the world should know!

BTW, I doubt that we would bar either of them if they buy a ticket and I wouldn#t be surprised if some picture of either of them being at Ibrox appears soonish amids posturing about "We got in! Ha, ha!" Seen it before.

But it's alright if Chris Graham does the same thing for current directors?

Am amazed that anyone can compare the current board to the previous one , each to their own I suppose