RANGERS have snapped up Scotland Under-16 captain Jack Adamson

No player in his right mind would chose them over us just now.

Why GS? The lure of the Champions L ........ oh wait.

Yeh you're right.

PS: How's that working out for you Scott.

I feel sorry for Charlie he was leaving a season before he did and was promised by ally that he would get first team experience but all he got was on the bench. Broken promises once again he had no options but to move on for first team appearances...

I feel sorry for Charlie he was leaving a season before he did and was promised by ally that he would get first team experience but all he got was on the bench. Broken promises once again he had no options but to move on for first team appearances...

He chose to leave Rangers for Dundee United. That's on him, it was his decision, he chose to leave no one made him. Plenty of fans seem unable to forgive Naismith, McGregor and co but somehow wee Charlie gets a bye because big bad Ally wouldn't give him a game. Boo hoo. Forgive me if I don't share your sorrow. He's hardly set the worst side in the SPFL alight, maybe he can blame McNamara for not playing him and then get a move to Celtic.