Should I buy official merchandise?

It's a fair question mate and a difficult one to answer.

From the last set of accounts it was suggested the club earn 75p from every £10 spent on official merchandise. For me, and I suspect many other fans, that's not good enough given the spending power of our support so personally I've taken the decision not to buy anything from the club shop until the retail deal is renegotiated.

The problem is, there seems to be no sign of that happening and it may take at least seven years for the deal to end 'naturally'. As such, it's a lot to ask of fans - especially those disinterested in the political side - not to buy the merchandise we all usually like to spend our money on. However, it may be one of the few ways we can bring Ashley to the table but even that seems unlikely.

PS: I should all there are alternatives out there such as SoS, RST and Lionbrand tops and they all look good quality at a decent price. But, for many, it's not the same as buying a replica strip so I find it difficult to tell anyone what to do in that respect.

It must be very hard for parents whos' kids are wanting Rangers kit!.not only does Cashley want to deny kids Rangers kit he is trying to stop raising money for charity,a truly despicable greedy excuse for a human being

I was a bought a top this year as a gift. I did wear it to a game (as said gift giver was going to game with me). In fairness, they were getting me something they [under normal circumstances, rightly] thought I'd like. I wouldn't actively buy though. Have to admit, my son is more interested in EPL so we've not had this issue

No dont buy a thing. I point blank refuse to line ashleys pockets.

When does this dybious contract end?

Suggestions the deal has a 7 year notice period but no acknowledgement of whether any notice has been served.