Really looking forard to this game tommorow night , the atmosphere will be electric plus the flag display will ad a extra edge to it.

Think we will win 2-1 which means extra time and we will manage to scrape it

Ferguson and Thomson should be fit but Svensson is a major doubt and i don' think he will play, so considering the injurys i think this should be the team,

________________________McGregor____________________________

__Huton___________Weir_____________Murray_____________Adam__

_Novo___________Ferge____________Thomson___________Burke____

___________________Boyd__________Prso________________________

Lumping fuck Fraser you really like playing players out of position. First you wanted/thought Rae could do a decent job at RB and now you're putting Adam at LB?!?!?!?!

If Svensson doesn't make it then Hemdani will slot in CH with Tamsan and Fergie in midfield.

Deery me Fraser, you want to leave the match previews to me?? :D

Thats a shocking team. There is no way:

Hemdani will be left out

Murray will play CH

Adam LB

Burke LM

Novo RM

Hopefully we have a few of the doubts fit to play. If Svensson, Ferguson and Thompson make it then il go with this team and a 2-0 win.

_______________McGregor____________

Hutton______Weir____Svensson____Murray

Burke_____Ferguson__Hemdani___Thompson

____________Novo____Prso____________

But I think Walter will play both Adam and Boyd.

________________________McGregor__________________ __________

__Huton___________Weir_________Hemdani___________ ____Murray__

_Burke___________Ferge____________Thomson_________ _ _Adam____

___________________Boyd__________Prso_____________ ___________

If KS doesn´t make it then that is the team that Walter will go with unless he pulls a surprise.

We have to be more positive than the first leg so Adam will come back in and Rae will hopefully be nowhere near the right flank, well as near as the subs bench allows him.

The negative aspect is that we have a central defensive partnership in it´s FIRST game together but they are two good players and they may well be good together, Weir attacks the ball and Hemdani mops up and passes the ball from defence.

Fergie and KT on paper look good together but they haven´t played together much and I´m hoping don´t get in each other´s way. The other thing is that they´re both getting over injuries, I hope they´ve genuinely recovered...not like Thomson starting Killie game only to go off after aggravating groin injury.

Prso is in the same boat but he´s going to be important tonight, without him there wasnt going to be anyone to hold the ball up. We need a big game from the Croation.

Will we do it ?

It´s not going to be as easy as some think.

1. We have to try and keep a clean sheet. If the Israelis actively look to get an away goal we may be in trouble, they´re record away in europe is better than their home one.

2 We gotta create chances. Last week we left it to Burke, tonight we should have Burke, Adam and Prso.

3. We´ve gotta take our chances, KB do your stuff !

History shows us coming back after a first leg defeat only 4 times

Juventus, D.Kiev, Bohemians and ??????.

Let´s hope tonight is the 5th.

Prediction: I´ll pass, it could go either way

Out of last night´s CL games not one was won by the home side, this is a tendency that has changed since WS was last in charge and he didn´t have the contemporary way in his mind approaching the first leg in Israel, I hope he doesn´t live to regret not being a little more positive last week.

Stick by the team I posted yesterday

McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Svensson, Murray, Burke, Fergie, Hendami, Thompson, Novo and Prso.

If Svensson doesn't make it, Hendami to drop back, Thompson to partner Fergie in the middle and Adam to play left midfield.

Cammy F