Its up to us the supporters to be that twelth man tonight. did you watch the craptic game on tuesday? you could have heard a fucking pin drop! If we get behind the team it will put the shiters up the opposition. LETS ROCK!

I hope so!! And if so, the first person who will be getting an email from me is Jim Traynor for his bullshit comment last week that the atmosphere at CP is better than Ibrox on euro nights.

They had the mighty AC Milan in a CL match while we are playing Israeli side in the UEFA and Ibrox yet we're gonna be the better.

I hope so!! And if so, the first person who will be getting an email from me is Jim Traynor for his bullshit comment last week that the atmosphere at CP is better than Ibrox on euro nights.

They had the mighty AC Milan in a CL match while we are playing Israeli side in the UEFA and Ibrox yet we're gonna be the better.

Hope Traynor will also compare and contrast the displays at both games. Craptic - an assortment of green, white and yellow bin-liners that weren't displayed properly. Rangers - 25,000 Slatires and 25,000 Union Flags (plus an assortment of RSC banners, Rangers Supporters group banners + our 'legends banners').

Cammy F - THE BLUE ORDER LOYAL RSC

Hope Traynor will also compare and contrast the displays at both games. Craptic - an assortment of green, white and yellow bin-liners that weren't displayed properly. Rangers - 25,000 Slatires and 25,000 Union Flags (plus an assortment of RSC banners, Rangers Supporters group banners + our 'legends banners').

Cammy F - THE BLUE ORDER LOYAL RSC

Dont be silly Cammy, the only thing Traynor will probably mention about the displays is when he slates us for having Union Flags. But there green white and yellow wont get a mention.

Seen their manager on SSN saying the Rangers players are divers :confused: ,desperate or what.................:D

Yet which team scored the opening goal from a dive last time? :confused:

Smart man, not only have his team got away with a lot of diving last time, but the ref will prob be wtaching our players this week.:sigh:

I'm not happy, FFS RAE gets a place in the midfeild, just goes to show you thomo is on the bench.

this f'n sucks, the guy can't run, can't pass, has no awareness and has cost us two goals of this.

What is the team then if it has been announced ?

EDIT : Never mind - team is...... McGregor; Hutton, Weir, Hemdani, Murray; Novo, Rae, Thomson, Burke; Ferguson; Boyd.