Would like to see it again to see what actually happened.

Dilemma time for WS. Given that McGregor will now be out of at least the next Euro game (dependent upon appeal) will he now give Klos some playing time to freshen himup for that game - or does he keep McGregor in as we need to secure second spot (And Gribz.... you arent allowed to answer as I already know YOUR response !! ;) )

Well according to Walter, when we scored the ball was booted up the park,our players were still in there half making their way back after celebrating,one of their players went to retreive the ball and Hemdani and Hutton held onto it and then their player hit the ground, still baffles me as the ball was not even in play and i find it hard to beleive Alan hit the guy, ridiculous.

Apart from that, i thought we were excellent tonight, Barry was superb, Burke was dazzling, Novo worked his socks of as usual, Boyd put in his best shift yet in a Rangers jersey, Hutton was outstanding and the rest were great, job well done with style :thup:

I'm not happy, FFS RAE gets a place in the midfeild, just goes to show you thomo is on the bench.

this f'n sucks, the guy can't run, can't pass, has no awareness and has cost us two goals of this.

OH ye of little faith, Rae had a decent game and got better as the game went on, he maybe alowed BF to get the free role he had :thup:

I can't believe no one has mentioned Hemdani. The guy was exellent in breaking up the play and getting the midfielders and forwards going. Just goes to show guys putting in a shift at the back are not noticed. Weir was also good but he does head a lot of balls into nomans land which a better team may punish.

Ferguson was exellent with his contribution tonight but Burke was for me MOTM as he tormented the defence left right and centre.

Thomson also showed he will be a good signing.

Sorry Rae was ok going forward but could have cost us the game if we were playing a better team. He made so many mistakes with stray passes i would pay him off to go now.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Hemdani. The guy was exellent in breaking up the play and getting the midfielders and forwards going. Just goes to show guys putting in a shift at the back are not noticed. Weir was also good but he does head a lot of balls into nomans land which a better team may punish.

Ferguson was exellent with his contribution tonight but Burke was for me MOTM as he tormented the defence left right and centre.

Thomson also showed he will be a good signing.

Sorry Rae was ok going forward but could have cost us the game if we were playing a better team. He made so many mistakes with stray passes i would pay him off to go now.

Aye, Hemdani was excellent, i just didn't want to ramble on, i thought Rae started off poor but to give him credit he stuck at it and definately improved as the game went on, i'm trying to be 100% positive :thup:

Hemdani was excellent but then so was the whole team so should we just ramble on about them all Pete ? ;) The problem with Hemdani (not his owndoing) is that he is ALWAYS quietly effective - and I think, in Euro games, he makes an excellent CH as there are less long balls for him to deal with, leaving him to read the game more, which is what he excels at.

Burke was excellent no doubt but Ferguson was MOTM for me - he covered every blade of grass, to the extent that with 5 mins left, he signalled to someone that he was done - he had absolutely nothing left at all.

He got into more goalscoting positions that ANY other player this evening - on another day he could have scored 5. This position (advanced midfield) is most definitely Fergie's best position and once we have a settled team I can see WS going with the 4-2-3-1 with Thomson and Hemdani the holding midfielders.

Isn't it funny that WS seems to have grasped the basics that PLG didn't - that is a formation of 4-2-3-1 will work in Europe (it did tonight just as it did for PLG earlier this season) but it rarely works in the cut and thrust of the SPL.

I also think that WS silenced some of his critics tonight about his Euro tactics - I think that his tactics AND his personnel were SPOT ON tonight.

And if WS is correct with what happened at McGregor's sending off then it is the linesman that needs to be suspended, not McGregor - if he didn't actually see what happened he shouldn't be second guessing what might have happened !!

Hemdani was excellent but then so was the whole team so should we just ramble on about them all Pete ? ;) The problem with Hemdani (not his owndoing) is that he is ALWAYS quietly effective - and I think, in Euro games, he makes an excellent CH as there are less long balls for him to deal with, leaving him to read the game more, which is what he excels at.

Burke was excellent no doubt but Ferguson was MOTM for me - he covered every blade of grass, to the extent that with 5 mins left, he signalled to someone that he was done - he had absolutely nothing left at all.

He got into more goalscoting positions that ANY other player this evening - on another day he could have scored 5. This position (advanced midfield) is most definitely Fergie's best position and once we have a settled team I can see WS going with the 4-2-3-1 with Thomson and Hemdani the holding midfielders.

Isn't it funny that WS seems to have grasped the basics that PLG didn't - that is a formation of 4-2-3-1 will work in Europe (it did tonight just as it did for PLG earlier this season) but it rarely works in the cut and thrust of the SPL.

I also think that WS silenced some of his critics tonight about his Euro tactics - I think that his tactics AND his personnel were SPOT ON tonight.

And if WS is correct with what happened at McGregor's sending off then it is the linesman that needs to be suspended, not McGregor - if he didn't actually see what happened he shouldn't be second guessing what might have happened !!

Agreed 100%, the whole team did us proud, and no i'm not getting carried away, but credit where it's due and we had no failures tonight, C'MON THE GERS..................W.A.T.P.

Thoroughly chuffed, can't remember the last time we scored 4 ??

I'm guessing McGregor will miss both mtaches with Osasuna or just the one ?

Fergie..............outstanding !!

I'm glad Chris Burke's legs are still intact by the way !

Thoroughly chuffed, can't remember the last time we scored 4 ??

I'm guessing McGregor will miss both mtaches with Osasuna or just the one ?

Fergie..............outstanding !!

I'm glad Chris Burke's legs are still intact by the way !

Don't know for sure, but i think he misses the next round, anyway as i said previously it was a great performance without getting carried away, we've not had much to shout about lately so why not enjoy that performance and result :thup:

I am going to have my way.:mad:

Ferguson, Burke, Hemdani were very very special, the rest were just brilliant.:P

Hutton had a good game as well but i don't think him and Burke go well together they got in each others way a lot.