Well i didnt see the game so cant comment on how everyone played but its a great scoreline and i dont think anyone would have predicted it.

If i saw the line up before hand id of been skeptical but fair play to the lads.

For those who were there or watched it?

How was the atmosphere??

Did Klos get a good reception? (He should start next game :) )

Chuffing Nora, that was a good game! Thought the boys were excelent tonight. Hemdani is a class act, Burke is a joy to watch when he's playing like that and Fergie was immense. And I even saw Kris Boyd chasing back to the left back position during open play! But the best part of it was just to see them all playing as part of a cohesive team.

Watched it at home... fookin superb. A good team performance. Rae was all over, as was Novo. Prso when he came on was a right handful. Bazza actually had a blinder - he was cream crackered. He has the hunger again which is good to see.

MacGregor though - very silly.

Surely that peformance from Barry F last night put any questions about his ability, desire, skill, determination etc to bed - the lad was simply magnificant.

I didn't notice this until this morning, but none of PLG's signings started the game last night....

Mentions also to Hutton, Hendami, Burke and Novo. Now Novo isn't the greatest player, but by fook does he give you a shift (plus he set up the opening goal brilliantly).

Not getting carried away, but that has to be the best performance of the season (so far).

Cammy F

Surely that peformance from Barry F last night put any questions about his ability, desire, skill, determination etc to bed - the lad was simply magnificant.

I didn't notice this until this morning, but none of PLG's signings started the game last night....

Mentions also to Hutton, Hendami, Burke and Novo. Now Novo isn't the greatest player, but by fook does he give you a shift (plus he set up the opening goal brilliantly).

Not getting carried away, but that has to be the best performance of the season (so far).

Cammy F

I wonder what PLG thought about BF display,as i'm sure he will see it :D

It was fantastic to see how they came out the blocks and just went for it from the off. I think there were 9 Scots starting last night as well which was nice to see.

It could easily have been double figures if we'd taken all our chances and it was a great atmosphere as well. Some of the defending by Tel Aviv was truly terrible though and they were lucky to get off so lightly.

If we can show that level of commitment and team spirit for the rest of the season then getting 2nd place should be a lot easier from here on it.