The sending off according to a mhank

'just on news now ,huns are appealing it, shows mcgregor with ball in his half, hapoel player runs up and kicks ball off mcgregor,looks like keeper raises hands , player ends up on the deck , looked like retaliation therefore justified sending off'

:sleep:

I don't care what the standard of the opposition was. That first goal was genuine class.

Agreed mate, it's only being negative saying the opposition was poor, nobody should take anything away from that performance :thup:

the first goal was genuine, genuine class.

Totally agree excellent football.

And re: teh comments they can't be that bad if they got this far. They stuffed PSG in Paris 4-2 and the french team have decent players even if they haven't been performing.

so ally gave the glasgow kiss to that wee diving cunt which could see him banned for 5 games. ally you stupid prick

Ally won't be on the pitch though buba - so not as big a deal as it could have been.

At least he shows his desire for us to succeed !

EDIT : I presume you mean McGregor then buba ??

If he is a stupid prick then I am presuming that you have seen footage which shows that this actually happened ?? I havent seen anyone yet say that they have seen that he did actually nut the guy.