RIFC v Sports Direct: No contempt of court - injuction to be discussed in January

That's certainly true if the quote re never having met a judge tear into someone so strongly before is accurate!

Today was perhaps a little hasty given where things stood and the style of the Judge,....rather than 'too much' because what he said was IMO accurate.

He has a short memory.

Aye right enough BH, perhaps we should get on the blower to your preferred saviours, Messrs Llambias & Leach..... how are things working out for your heroes these days ?

Whilst I understand that you don't believe King should have been granted fit and proper status, I find it churlish that you continue to old this against him given the significant improvements that we have witnessed both on AND off the field in his very short tenure.

Lets put it this way.... the two Ashley cronies that you were wholly in support of achieved nowhere near as much as King and his Board have in a similarly short space of time.

Your dislike of King is bordering not only on obsessive, but also on the ridiculous, giving no credit for the achievements made by the new Board in such a short space of time, and whilst you are clearly anti-King it almost comes across as anti-Rangers.

I would have thought someone who was so staunchly in support of Llambias & Leach, Ashley's cronies and those charged with doing his bidding, would have kept their head below the parapet when it comes to statements about the current Chairman.

Edited by craig

Aye right enough BH, perhaps we should get on the blower to your preferred saviours, Messrs Llambias & Leach..... how are things working out for your heroes these days ?

Whilst I understand that you don't believe King should have been granted fit and proper status, I find it churlish that you continue to old this against him given the significant improvements that we have witnessed both on AND off the field in his very short tenure.

Lets put it this way.... the two Ashley cronies that you were wholly in support of achieved nowhere near as much as King and his Board have in a similarly short space of time.

Your dislike of King is bordering not only on obsessive, but also on the ridiculous, giving no credit for the achievements made by the new Board in such a short space of time, and whilst you are clearly anti-King it almost comes across as anti-Rangers.

I would have thought someone who was so staunchly in support of Llambias & Leach, Ashley's cronies and those charged with doing his bidding, would have kept their head below the parapet when it comes to statements about the current Chairman.

I disagree Craig, Llambias & Leach achieved far more in the short time they were on the board than King and Co could ever dream of. That is now the noose we have round our neck.

I disagree Craig, Llambias & Leach achieved far more in the short time they were on the board than King and Co could ever dream of. That is now the noose we have round our neck.

I usually enjoy your humour pete - but the carnage that Llambias & Leach lumbered us with isn't a laughing matter. Sadly BH would rather concentrate on King being considered by the SA courts as a glib liar, whilst supporting L&L who presided over complete carnage of our club. Misplaced loyalties ? I don't think there is even a question on that....

He has a short memory.

Perhaps he was making a snyde remark untowards the three chaps who let "common sense" rule over law?

BTW, referrance to certain RSA judges and tax people shold be considered more carefully. We know that judges in Britain have the odd, well lets say off-day. Down there, the aforementioned authority figures play on a different level altogether. Not that I am qualified to give an expert opinion, but like most on here, I refer to media reports and somesuch info.

It will take rangers a decade to recover from leach and lambias. That's even with rangers men pumping money in hand over fist.

'Scorched earth' is a phrase that come to mind when thinking about DL and BL.

---------------------------------------

Back at court this morning it is Doleman who appears to be the only live tweeter.

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 31 mins ago

Counsel for Sports Direct and RFC are understood to be "in discussions" so may be a delay in hearing getting underway.