Rangers First board candidates

I think it to a degree that it reflects the general problem.

Individuals that haven't really represented the majority.

I think in an individual election you must put forward what you honestly believe, otherwise your basing your campaign on lies, which is the very last thing RF needs. At least if the majority are going against the overall consensus at least you know they are more than likely telling the truth in what they believe, and hopefully what they want to achieve. If it's not to the individuals liking then its a case of vote for someone else.

I certainly wasn't going to put myself forward as someone who believes we should merge when I don't, just to gain more votes. That would be entirely wrong.

I think in an individual election you must put forward what you honestly believe, otherwise your basing your campaign on lies, which is the very last thing RF needs. At least if the majority are going against the overall consensus at least you know they are more than likely telling the truth in what they believe, and hopefully what they want to achieve. If it's not to the individuals liking then its a case of vote for someone else.

I certainly wasn't going to put myself forward as someone who believes we should merge when I don't, just to gain more votes. That would be entirely wrong.

To me, you all look as if you are out of touch with your membership.

It looks to me that one Group means less chiefs.

Yes, by definition it would.

Aslong as proposals were studied and agreed upon, that it was well run, independent but at the same time had a good relationship with the club you wouldn't think there had to be a major problem,.....but it seems as though another group is ready to go live if some don't get their way.

People have a right to put their money where they want, into whatever vehicle but what get's me more is any possible political agenda.

Edited by buster.

Fair enough Ryan, I can appreciate that.

On a selfish note, it's a pity more like you couldn't actually be part of a positive merger going forward.

ie. some of the old guard who have been involved in past problems make way for a younger, less political, fresher blood.

I repeat, what is best for the group or what is best for the club and the fans?

For what is best for the group, but I can do so because I personally don't believe it would make any difference to the fans or the club. The club can continue to liaise with two supporters groups with ease, a merger wouldn't stop the internal conflict, it's ongoing and unfortunately here to stay, like at any club.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, I would easily hold my hands up if proved wrong, what we've been through the last 5 years doesn't prove we are the best fans of any club in the world, we we're that long before 2012 and CW. We had differences of opinions then, and that will always continue, such is our passion for Rangers. I think it's great! Debate, discussion on how to improve - even if proved wrong - can only be healthy.

For what is best for the group, but I can do so because I personally don't believe it would make any difference to the fans or the club. The club can continue to liaise with two supporters groups with ease, a merger wouldn't stop the internal conflict, it's ongoing and unfortunately here to stay, like at any club.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, I would easily hold my hands up if proved wrong, what we've been through the last 5 years doesn't prove we are the best fans of any club in the world, we we're that long before 2012 and CW. We had differences of opinions then, and that will always continue, such is our passion for Rangers. I think it's great! Debate, discussion on how to improve - even if proved wrong - can only be healthy.

What we are talking about is a new group that will appeal to all fans, including ones who aren't particularly interested in shareholding. I believe it will have something for everyone. If RF members choose not to join up then it will be happening anyway. There is no down side to it.