Rangers First board candidates

What we are talking about is a new group that will appeal to all fans, including ones who aren't particularly interested in shareholding. I believe it will have something for everyone. If RF members choose not to join up then it will be happening anyway. There is no down side to it.

And there it is the elephant has finally entered the room , instead of consultation on a new group its a takeover , Christine you should be ashamed of that post , when RF members voted , they did so with 100% certainty that it was in the clubs interests that there was a new fans body , but all along the RST were plotting away in the background , Im absolutely disgusted by some of the things Dingwall and his ilk have posted on twitter today , Rangers first put the club first , the RST cant say the same IMHO, not after today.

Just an after thought , how can it go ahead if the biggest fan group doesnt join , and RF dwarfs the RST in membership

Edited by rbr

If at this time, despite all we've gone through in the past few years, we can't get together and form ONE body then as one guy here says, we are on the way to repeating the mistakes of our past. This is a very important time in our history. The only thing to stop us going forward is ego. There are not enough blazers to go around and some should simply accept that fact.

And there it is the elephant has finally entered the room , instead of consultation on a new group its a takeover , Christine you should be ashamed of that post , when RF members voted , they did so with 100% certainty that it was in the clubs interests that there was a new fans body , but all along the RST were plotting away in the background , Im absolutely disgusted by some of the things Dingwall and his ilk have posted on twitter today , Rangers first put the club first , the RST cant say the same IMHO, not after today

You are not reading what I said. And you are way off the mark with what you say. Plotting away? Three people from RF have been involved in exactly the same discussions as me. Where are the plots? The members of three organisations voted for the proposal to be advanced. It's not a takeover by anyone. You are taking your hatred of Mark and blaming what he says on the RST. It's nothing to do with us.

Edited by plgsarmy

QUOTE=plgsarmy;609072]You are not reading what I said. And you are way off the mark with what you say. Plotting away? Three people from RF have been involved in exactly the same discussions as me. Where are the plots? The members of three organisations voted for the proposal to be advanced. It's not a takeover by anyone. You are taking your hatred of Mark and blaming what he says on the RST. It's nothing to do with us.

Hes is still there right beside you , have you read his twitter feed today , as for hatred , no personal experience yes ,

edited- blueflag. Please refrain from personal insults.

end off and you well know it Christine , the people from the other org have been talking about proposals that will be going back to the RF membership , but you state it doesnt matter the new group will be going ahead anyway , your words not mine.

The proposals being advanced is totally different to some people believing that RF will just roll over and get their bellies tickled , what was posted on twitter today was unbelievable , in a negative way,

Can I also ask why as a lifetime RST member I have never been asked to vote on the proposal

Edited by blueflag

And there it is the elephant has finally entered the room , instead of consultation on a new group its a takeover , Christine you should be ashamed of that post , when RF members voted , they did so with 100% certainty that it was in the clubs interests that there was a new fans body , but all along the RST were plotting away in the background , Im absolutely disgusted by some of the things Dingwall and his ilk have posted on twitter today , Rangers first put the club first , the RST cant say the same IMHO, not after today.

Just an after thought , how can it go ahead if the biggest fan group doesnt join , and RF dwarfs the RST in membership

QUOTE=plgsarmy;609072]You are not reading what I said. And you are way off the mark with what you say. Plotting away? Three people from RF have been involved in exactly the same discussions as me. Where are the plots? The members of three organisations voted for the proposal to be advanced. It's not a takeover by anyone. You are taking your hatred of Mark and blaming what he says on the RST. It's nothing to do with us.

Hes is still there right beside you , have you read his twitter feed today , as for hatred , no , personal experience yes , , the people from the other org have been talking about proposals that will be going back to the RF membership , but you state it doesnt matter the new group will be going ahead anyway , your words not mine.

The proposals being advanced is totally different to some people believing that RF will just roll over and get their bellies tickled , what was posted on twitter today was unbelievable , in a negative way,

Can I also ask why as a lifetime RST member I have never been asked to vote on the proposal

I fail to understand your feelings on this. I'm also,a life member of RST and not particularly a fan of Dingwall, but he ain't involved in the negotiations he is not even on the RST board. At the end of the day we all will have a vote, I'm sure all will be revealed then it's make your mind up time. Best not to let our distaste of certain individuals cloud our judgement.

Edited by blueflag

All members were e-mailed and asked to vote. Have you changed your e-mail address. I should perhaps have said that it is only my opinion that it will happen anyway but each organisation's members will be asked to vote for the final proposal. If one of them don't vote for it, I think it will still happen but I'm very confident it will be voted for by all.

Edited by blueflag

Hes is still there right beside you , have you read his twitter feed today , as for hatred , no , personal experience yes , hes a RAT end off and you well know it Christine , the people from the other org have been talking about proposals that will be going back to the RF membership , but you state it doesnt matter the new group will be going ahead anyway , your words not mine.

All members were e-mailed and asked to vote. Have you changed your e-mail address. I should perhaps have said that it is only my opinion that it will happen anyway but each organisation's members will be asked to vote for the final proposal. If one of them don't vote for it, I think it will still happen but I'm very confident it will be voted for by all.

No I have not , and if it is your personal opinion its best to state it , because like it or not your quotes are seen by many as representative of the RST , still dont see how if the biggest fans group doesnt vote for this new entity ,it can go ahead

Hes is still there right beside you , have you read his twitter feed today , as for hatred , no , personal experience , the people from the other org have been talking about proposals that will be going back to the RF membership , but you state it doesnt matter the new group will be going ahead anyway , your words not mine.

I fail to understand your feelings on this. I'm also,a life member of RST and not particularly a fan of Dingwall, but he ain't involved in the negotiations he is not even on the RST board. At the end of the day we all will have a vote, I'm sure all will be revealed then it's make your mind up time. Best not to let our distaste of certain individuals cloud our judgement.

Well you should read his twitter feed , he is always in the shadows , and you can believe all you like that he isnt involved

Edited by blueflag