Rangers First board candidates

I don't agree

Forums just like this one are absolutely VITAL for discussion of what is happening at and around the club - we don't have press we can trust - without these fora we'd probably be finished as a club.

This site for example is moderated - anyone can ask a reasonable question and someone can give an answer.

Communications [or lack of] within the RST prove your point there mate. If it wasn't for the forums I would not have known what was going on.

I mean that not as criticism of anyone personally btw .

Quick note to say that, just in case you missed him, BH will be returning the fray soon enough as he's been busy with other matters.

The absolute pounding BH takes across the Rangers forums is staggering, i don't like it. He's not a personal friend of mine and he sometimes comes across as bit of a bellend, but then again i speak as the Bellend's bellend lol. BH always remains courteous though and tries to give answers to all the questions asked,.

If he stops being a bellend and trying to take my title off me, i might even vote for him.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

The absolute pounding BH takes across the Rangers forums is staggering, i don't like it. He's not a personal friend of mine and he sometimes comes across as bit of a bellend, but then again i speak as the Bellend's bellend lol. BH always remains courteous though and tries to give answers to all the questions asked,.

If he stops being a bellend and trying to take my title off me, i might even vote for him.

I think he does get a hard time occasionally and there's no doubt some of the criticism goes beyond fair although we do try and retain that on this forum (for him and anyone else).

Unfortunately, a lot of the time the chap brings the negative attention upon himself via some strange behaviour so I can see why some folk do get upset.

In that sense, bears have to make up their own mind when it comes to voting and I'm sure they will in a very fair fashion.

I agree-----if me and BH ever met ,I dont think we would rub along too great,however,I think some of the stuff he gets is a bit much(at times).

Edited by limeburner

I agree-----if me and BH ever met ,I dont think we would rub along too great,however,I think some of the stuff he gets is a bit much(at times).

I said as much on the FF thread. And then I re-read the John Bennett threads and decided I didn't have much sympathy at all.