Rangers First board candidates

Welcome Ryan. If the proposal for the new group proves to be better for the supporters would you still put Rangers First first?

Hi there, that is a very good question! As a director of RF my main priority would be for the members of RF which includes a significant number of our fans. If it turns out that the merger would be for the benefit of Rangers in theory, even indirectly, it would be for the benefit of Rangers First members. It's all hypothetical at this time and it would be scrutinising the finer details should an offer for an amalgamation be forthcoming.

To be fair he didn't make it up, it was simply stating a concern.

Perhaps but why would he think that. It's already stated that the new group would be completely independent from the club and something all supporters can buy into.

Perhaps but why would he think that. It's already stated that the new group would be completely independent from the club and something all supporters can buy into.

I can't answer that on his behalf, however the general consensus I'm getting from the Twitter world seems to be a general 'unease' at some of the candidates other roles and commitments. The nonsense us fans have had to put up with over the last 5 or so years it's little wonder we remain skeptical and paranoid over any change.

Christine don't be so nieve , we are already getting club loyal people standing for RF positions , that already hold positions with other fans groups , the Twitter world is awash with contradictions from people who should know better , and when ever that person raises his head and starts preaching to us mere mortals , that's when my spidey senses start twitching .

Edited by Frankie

Christine don't be so nieve , we are already getting club loyal people standing for RF positions , that already hold positions with other fans groups , the Twitter world is awash with contradictions from people who should know better , and when ever that person raises his head and starts preaching to us mere mortals , that's when my spidey senses start twitching .

Who is standing that holds a position with other fans groups? If they are a member of RF why shouldn't they stand?

Edited by Frankie