Rangers First board candidates

What I do think is completely unfair is that Frankie and the Team have allowed publication on here of the link to the anonymous blog which they apparently accept is unsubstantiated nonsense and yet when I made comments about a certain individual a while back that were held to be unsubstantiated crap, I got a yellow card.

]

Hold on one minute.

While I find such anonymous and one-sided blogs not to my taste, I didn't say everything within it was unsubstantiated. I'd have to read it again but I think some of the claims - however badly expressed - are correct and I can certainly understand the person's concern, if not their tactic.

Moreover, over the last few days, you made a variety of claims about club/fan associates - some you've named and some you've not. One or two of these claims have been proven correct (mainly because you already knew the answers) while one or two have not. Indeed, I'd argue the fait accompli presentation of your 'rumours' and your refusal to highlight your 'anonymous source' may be considered equally as distasteful a strategy as the mischief-making blog above.

Juxtapose this with your behaviour over John Bennett and your initial clandestine efforts to question the integrity of Gough, Blair and MacQuarrie, then it's entirely understandable why people - myself included for clarity - have concern over your involvement in such matters.

As much as every Rangers fan should be ensuring an open, accountable debate on fan representation - whether with RF or any other group - the fact such issues almost always end up in party politics and knives in the back, make me wonder if we'll ever be successful in delivering the kind of vehicle that we can all have faith in. The last couple of days haven't been encouraging and I do wonder what the future holds...

Strange to see some of these guys have attacking others recently. Dirty politics indeed.

When I was a young boy working down in deepest Ayrshire I asked a question about wages and this old timer said , son its awe poalatiks an poalatiks is a durty word and a durty business , he was spot on :rfc:

What a load of utter nonsense, which demonstrates that you know absolutely nothing about this subject and are simply intent on attacking me at every conceivable opportunity.

It has nothing whatsover to do with "Rangers haters" or our so-called "enemies".

If I could be bothered wasting my time I'd send you the research that identified that unacceptable conduct amongst fans was prevalent in many forms all over Scotland; in fact at the time Hibs fans were one of the biggest groups causing problems for the police and one of the biggest issues that I had to tackle was inconsistency of policing and stewarding.

Are the stories about David Low and spiers true?

Time to close this one. Neither side will prevail over the other and it's clear where the majority is.

As long as the thread is free from abuse and erroneous claims, then discussion is worthwhile though, I would urge people not to go round in circles. Make your point and let any answer (or non-reply) stand for itself.

Bh wrote to his boss and said he was unhappy at John investing in rangers. The full letter is on here.

Thanks GS I've read it now.

The rumours go that he "hounded" JB and his employer. I'd like to ask BH/Alan if anything else happened from his end after the letter in respect of JB?