Rangers First board candidates

Do you feel you have being singled out & treated unfairly?

That's a good question, Ian.

I suppose the argument will be that if one pops one's head above the parapet then it's fair to take a shot and I accept that. So long as it's reasoned argument and not unsubstantiated crap or threatening or incitement to violence as has happened elsewhere in the past.

No other candidate declared a web forum presence (though there is at least one apart from me on RM) and it appears (though I have no real way of knowing) that I am the only one on here so again I suppose I am an easy target; but many would say I deserve it for various misdemeanours perceived or real. And BTW I know I have made mistakes over the past few years but the garbage I am accused of in the anonymous blog is just that, garbage.

The problem is that if I wrote an article taking the blog apart limb from limb and pointing to all my achievements at the RST, SDS and some of things I tried to do in the RFB and would like to do with RF then I would get pelters from the very same people who are happy to criticise my failings.

What I do think is completely unfair is that Frankie and the Team have allowed publication on here of the link to the anonymous blog which they apparently accept is unsubstantiated nonsense and yet when I made comments about a certain individual a while back that were held to be unsubstantiated crap, I got a yellow card.

That said I have taken great comfort from a poster on RM who says that

it is so predictable that when a candidate such as yourself comes out with relative information that genuinely helps RF members to make an educated and informed choice as to which of the candidates they may decide to vote for, that the usual suspects (like piranhas at the smell of blood), circle around to tear the flesh from the one candidate who is being transparent in this sub-forum.

This only highlights the fact that you pose a threat to them (and their candidate of course), and the only way they can react is with petty insults bereft of any real facts, and all this done under the guise of having RF's and The Rangers best interests at heart .......... doh

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/291659-rangers-first-election/&page=5

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Just had a wee look at the RF board election thread on FF. Jeez BH knows how to upset people, some of his misdeeds (allegedly) should ensure he will not be elected to any fans group board.

Sorry wee blunder it's a thread on him specifically not RF board.

Fame at last, what can I say except they didn't stop me getting elected to the RFB.

I'm not sure I would take follow follow as a fair representation of Alan. That said he's never lasted long on these boards without and implosion.

To be fair to Mr Dingwall he did offer to reinstate me on FF when I was on the Board of the RST, however I politely declined to save him from barring me again.

I'm not sure I would take follow follow as a fair representation of Alan. That said he's never lasted long on these boards without and implosion.

It's not about AH falling out with FF though, it's what seems to be an inevitable trajectory towards implosion in various groups/boards.

If it had only been once, I'd be less inclined to make a point of highlighting it but it isn't..........and it's not always somebody else's fault.

It's surely time for others to make a go of it, some that are perhaps better team players rather than those with a 'history'.

It's not about AH falling out with FF though, it's what seems to be an inevitable trajectory towards implosion in various groups/boards.

If it had only been once, I'd be less inclined to make a point of highlighting it but it isn't..........and it's not always somebody else's fault.

It's surely time for others to make a go of it, some that are perhaps better team players rather than those with a 'history'.

I can see what you're trying to do buster but I'm not going to react because I'm the one that'll get the red card.

An endorsement from RM is hardly something that will get people voting for you Allan.

Either that forum is bought and paid for

or infiltrators from the flat earth society have taken it over.

Big Ian, quoting the good book, said there can be no forgiveness unless you repent your sins

You must wear sackcloth and ashes............but def not ashes today.

BH

Now that you are on can you tell us what you know about 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' please.

For more detail there is a seperate thread

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?75632-The-Rangers-Independent-Fans-Consortium-Ltd-(another-group-)

Nothing whatsover, sorry I can't be more helpful.

An endorsement from RM is hardly something that will get people voting for you Allan.

Either that forum is bought and paid for

or infiltrators from the flat earth society have taken it over.

Big Ian, quoting the good book, said there can be no forgiveness unless you repent your sins

You must wear sackcloth and ashes............but def not ashes today.

Wel I know I've got 2 votes anyway, can I count on your support to make it 3?