Rangers First board candidates

I can see what you're trying to do buster but I'm not going to react because I'm the one that'll get the red card.

It was actually a reply to 'Gunslinger'.

With you BH, the 'red card' always comes a bit later in the process.

But as some football players often say, 'it wisnae my fault, honest Guv'......then they say the same the next time.

It's time you recognised this unfortunate habit, we need something different and not the same old players with a history of negative bickering.

Nothing whatsover, sorry I can't be more helpful.

But in the 3rd post of that thread, there is a further question.

You indicated to Frankie 48 hours ago that you knew of an alternative group in the pipline.

Frankie

In any case, even if the final one-group proposal appears perfect, we can be damn sure an alternative group will again spring up quicker than you can say Monty Python.

BH

There may be more truth in your last point than you imagine.

If it wasn't The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd,...what was it ?

BH

Now that you are on can you tell us what you know about 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' please.

For more detail there is a seperate thread

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?75632-The-Rangers-Independent-Fans-Consortium-Ltd-(another-group-)

There's probably a race going on for who will be first to split in the huff if they don't like the new unified set-up. These folk have cleverly set up a contingency split even before the unification to ensure they win said race if/when that comes to pass.

I meant that to be tongue in cheek but reading it back it rings horribly true. Let us pray not.

There's probably a race going on for who will be first to split in the huff if they don't like the new unified set-up. These folk have cleverly set up a contingency split even before the unification to ensure they win said race if/when that comes to pass.

I meant that to be tongue in cheek but reading it back it rings horribly true. Let us pray not.

The only thing I can envisage is a contingency vehicle put in place last month to use in the case of not being elected but that is a guess and it would be better if the two involved clarified.

That said I have taken great comfort from a poster on RM who says that

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/291659-rangers-first-election/&page=5

Having witnessed first hand your election machinations behind the back of your fellow board members I cannot think of someone more unsuitable for the board of RF or any organisation of a similar ilk.

I too take comfort from some RM posters

Maybe that cunt David Low will vote for you as well? If you get anywhere near the RF board my DD is getting cancelled http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/291659-rangers-first-election/&page=6

Dont twist it Andy.run of the mill Teds are for the most part ,joiners ,brickies,drivers,engineers etc(like every other club in the country)

These guys are not representative of the Gers support on the whole.(the candidates)

Maybe im more enlightened than you,i realise you dont have to wear a kilt to vote snp.

Poor generalization.

If you look at the populace there are probably more joiners, brickies etc than there are lawyers, accountants, ex-players etc.

Does that mean that the lawyers, accountants etc aren't part of the Club's fabric ?

It matters NOT what walk of life you come from.....as you know me and my family Limeburner.... you know that our family is VERY blue collar, if they even have jobs, lol - but I am an accountant, so have different life experiences.... does that mean because my circumstances and journeys have been different from my family's travels that I cant have an understanding or an appreciation of what they wish to see as Rangers fans ? Of course not.

You don't need to have the brickies, laborers, sparks, joiners on the board - what you need are people who can have an empathy with the COMMON supporter - your background or social status shouldn't dictate your opinion on what is right for the Club - so long as you can see what the greater good is for the Club, which the fans will, or should, ensure you hear their voice - then you can act appropriately on behalf of the majority of fans.

Same goes for lawyers, accountants, doctors etc - you don't need them on the board either - all that matters is that you are there not for egotistical, narcissistic reasons but simply because you love your club, you wish the fans to have a voice and you will work to the betterment of both fan and club with no personal agenda other than doing your best to ensure that the fans are better represented and the Club moves in a forward motion.

I would imagine at least 20% of the Gers support is construction(hands on)

Are they gonna be represented on the fans board?Over to you Andy.

Dont tell me------their bosses will represent them--------cos they are edukatted!!

Their working background shouldn't have a bearing on this.

I would imagine at least 20% of the Gers support is construction(hands on)

Are they gonna be represented on the fans board?Over to you Andy.

Dont tell me------their bosses will represent them--------cos they are edukatted!!

I couldn't care less.

edit: because the threads to do with this issue have been poisonous.

Edited by andy steel