Rangers First board candidates

You're mate mate, we are all entitled to an opinion!,you are also right I don't agree with it!,again you are correct as I don't understand your opinion!. IMO BH has not had it tough on here,maybe other sites?,but not here.

Thanks for that mate mate--------goodnight mate mate------ehhh!!!!

I'm not sure I would take follow follow as a fair representation of Alan. That said he's never lasted long on these boards without and implosion.

Is the stuff about david low and spiers true?

if it is he should be blackballed sine die

Is the stuff about david low and spiers true?

if it is he should be blackballed sine die

Don't know about the Spiers one sure he'll confirm or deny but absolutely tried to involve the vile hater David Low in Rangers affairs (perhaps it was RST).

Never been one to look at the bigger picture as he can't see past himself (search John Bennet on here).

Imagine the carnage that would have ensued (upon us) if he had been successful in this endeavour.

I will give you one example. When I was Chair of SDS, I sat on the Joint Review Group (JRG) set up by the SG under the Joint Action Group (JAG) in the wake of the so called "shame game". I had the privilege in that position of representing ALL Scottish football fans not Rangers fans per se. In fact I sat between David Martin of Rangers and the then Secretary of Celtic FC, whose name escapes me. In this capacity I fought tooth and nail to get strict liability imposed on Clubs for unacceptable behaviour of fans but as you know I failed and the doctrine of "reasonably practicable" is still an acceptable defence (though Motherwell are the first to fail that test). I even took this to the final meeting of the JAG and put it to MacAskill against the advice of the Civil Servants, the police, the clubs the SFA, the SPL, Uncle Tom Cobley and all. Had I succeeded then you can take it that Celtic Park or at least parts of it would have been closed on more than one occasion since 2012. I did my best, I always do. Most times I get things done. Someitmes I fail but it's not for the want of trying.

Don't know about the Spiers one sure he'll confirm or deny but absolutely tried to involve the vile hater David Low in Rangers affairs (perhaps it was RST).

Never been one to look at the bigger picture as he can't see past himself (search John Bennet on here).

Imagine the carnage that would have ensued (upon us) if he had been successful in this endeavour.

No doubt you were about to post my answer as well

That was SDS position at the time based on independent research and extensive feed back from fans about the causes and best ways to tackle unacceptable behaviour.

no doubt you were about to post my answer as well

That was sds position at the time based on independent research and extensive feed back from fans about the causes and best ways to tackle unacceptable behaviour.

I'm sure that if you ask the question again today that will still be the view of every Rangers hater out there whatever colour of scarf they wear, wouldn't it?

Who needs enemies when you're prepared to do their dirty work for them?

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling.

Can I just say DON'T vote for Gough!

I wanted his autograph for my daughter (7) and while every single player gladly obliged, when it came to him he brushed us aside with his nose up in the air. Appalling way to treat a couple of fans. My young daughter was very bewildered then Ally arrived late which made her forget all about the ignoramus.

I would ask any person who wants to represent fans, ' if asked while representing me, would you take a seat on the Board of Rangers FC?'

If the answer was yes, I wouldn't vote for them.

Self interest makes the whole procedure dubious imo.