Rangers v Raith Rovers Match preview

If Zelalem was injured in the warm up on Saturday then I stand corrected on that point. I just got in in time for KO but I asked my neighbours last night and they say they didn't see it and there is no mention of that happening in the Raners, BBC or Sky reports and Transfermarket now have him as "not in squad" v St Mirren and Raith Rovers and don't have any injury listed.

However, the stats I have listed about games and minutes played and goals from Transfermarket are accurate and at least two others on here GS and Bearman share my opinion that he is not good enough for us never mind Arsenal. Are they trolling as well?

No, they aren't trolling - they aren't creating a story out of nothing about a player. They are commenting when relevant.

You immediately went on the "Zelalem isn't in the squad so what does that say about him and does it tell a story to his fans on here".

In fact, it tells more of a story about you BH. The very same person who said earlier in the season "I grudgingly accept that Zelalem had a good game". Personally, I think it is pitiful that a Rangers fan "grudgingly accepts" when a Rangers player has a good game rather than being pleasantly surprised. Suggests you have always had an agenda toward the kid.

What makes it more laughable though is your continued defence of Lord Lucan Law.

Edited by craig

Really enjoyed the game last night. We played a lot of good football and could probably have won by a bigger scoreline.

Can't wait for Saturday now. It was another great crowd last night (especially for a Tuesday night fixture vs Raith), so hopefully we see a great crowd on Saturday as well.

You have to doff your hat to the forty Raith Rovers fans who made the long trip all the way over from Kirkcaldy, that was almost enough to fill a whole bus!

On a sidenote, what about those badass steak & black pudding pies! Those are f'ing MAGIC! :notworthy:

Steak & black pudding pies ? Oh boy..... I can see one of those in my future next Friday night for the Morton game :thup:

Steak & black pudding pies ? Oh boy..... I can see one of those in my future next Friday night for the Morton game :thup:

If they've sold out before you get there then stay well clear of the Scotch pies - they are horrendous!

£2.50 EACH as well!

I think they might be doing them as one of their 'seasonal pie' specials mate. They're £3.40 from a kiosk or £3.00 from one of the catering sellers walking about with a hot food box. I bought one on Saturday from a lad with a box of them at half time in the Club Deck concourse, took 2 bites and called him back to sell me another one. Six notes for 2 pies might seem steep to some folk, but these steak & black pudding pies are absolutely huge and they taste top notch. Worth every penny!

I think they might be doing them as one of their 'seasonal pie' specials mate. They're £3.40 from a kiosk or £3.00 from one of the catering sellers walking about with a hot food box. I bought one on Saturday from a lad with a box of them at half time in the Club Deck concourse, took 2 bites and called him back to sell me another one. Six notes for 2 pies might seem steep to some folk, but these steak & black pudding pies are absolutely huge and they taste top notch. Worth every penny!

It was another type last night, I'm sure. Had some sort of veg in it (chicken and leek?) and didn't sound that appealing.

Edited by Bluedell

It was another type last night, I'm sure. Had some sort of veg in it (chicken and leek?) and didn't sound that appealing.

They had an american style special pie last night mate. I didn't buy one, but I saw a sign at a kiosk for them. Was it not american style mac & cheese with beans or something?

They had an american style special pie last night mate. I didn't buy one, but I saw a sign at a kiosk for them. Was it not american style mac & cheese with beans or something?

Yeah, think you're right. Definitely not appealing.

The best Hibs can do is achieve 82 pts which means Rangers can officially become a Premiership club on Tuesday night 5th April at Ibrox against Dumbarton.

Here are the games involving both teams between now and then...

gn12.png