Rangers v Raith Rovers Match preview

The lad was due to play on Saturday but was injured in the warm-up which meant he also missed last night's match. I'm told Law was awful again in his place though against St Mirren. What does that tell his fans?

I'm not sure why you're continually trolling people with ill-informed posts about Zelalem but I suggest you stop now as it's getting beyond tedious.

If Zelalem was injured in the warm up on Saturday then I stand corrected on that point. I just got in in time for KO but I asked my neighbours last night and they say they didn't see it and there is no mention of that happening in the Raners, BBC or Sky reports and Transfermarket now have him as "not in squad" v St Mirren and Raith Rovers and don't have any injury listed.

However, the stats I have listed about games and minutes played and goals from Transfermarket are accurate and at least two others on here GS and Bearman share my opinion that he is not good enough for us never mind Arsenal. Are they trolling as well?

If Zelalem was injured in the warm up on Saturday then I stand corrected on that point. I just got in in time for KO but I asked my neighbours last night and they say they didn't see it and there is no mention of that happening in the Raners, BBC or Sky reports and Transfermarket now have him as "not in squad" v St Mirren and Raith Rovers and don't have any injury listed.

However, the stats I have listed about games and minutes played and goals from Transfermarket are accurate and at least two others on here GS and Bearman share my opinion that he is not good enough for us never mind Arsenal. Are they trolling as well?

It's one thing to have an opinion on a player, it's another how an opinion is put accross, delivered, emphasised, stressed etc.

It's one thing to have an opinion on a player, it's another how an opinion is put accross, delivered, emphasised, stressed etc.

Thank you for your advice but I'm not sure that I would take lessons from you about putting an opinion across.

Thank you for your advice but I'm not sure that I would take lessons from you about putting an opinion across.

It wasn't advice though, BH.

It was my own observation,.......... only you decide how you put accross your opinion.

However the rest of us are the 'consumers' of said opinion and only tend to 'react' as a collective/majority.......when there is something to 'react' to.

The official RFC website mentioned the injury in their pre-St Mirren match team announcement:

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/two-changes-gers/

I enquired privately of a contact at the club and they told me the player felt uncomfortable pre-match so was removed from the squad. I'm not sure if this happened on the pitch or before. Generally, the club look to keep their player's injury details private and only ever make very general comments.

Finally, there's a big difference between discussing the finer points of a player's contribution in a constructive sense and making continual erroneous posts about such. Any fair-minded person can see Zelelam's contribution has been largely mediocre and inconsistent but only those blind to his positive attributes continually bleat on about manager's not wanting him when that's clearly not the case.

I'll certainly defer to Mark Warburton and Arsene Wenger when it comes to judging how good a player is at 18/19 years old. Let's hope they don't write off Liam Burt as quickly as you suggest they've written off the young American given he gave the ball away 2 or 3 times last night and was pushed off the ball once. Shoot the witch, indeed!

Really enjoyed the game last night. We played a lot of good football and could probably have won by a bigger scoreline.

Can't wait for Saturday now. It was another great crowd last night (especially for a Tuesday night fixture vs Raith), so hopefully we see a great crowd on Saturday as well.

You have to doff your hat to the forty Raith Rovers fans who made the long trip all the way over from Kirkcaldy, that was almost enough to fill a whole bus!

On a sidenote, what about those badass steak & black pudding pies! Those are f'ing MAGIC! :notworthy:

Having a view on a player isn't trolling. Mentioning him in 90% of your posts on a wonderful match that he isn't involved in is.