[FT] Rangers 4 (Forrester 1; Holt 47; Halliday 54; Wallace 83) - 0 Dundee

My thoughts exactly.

Made the contest seem even, either poor editing or intentional make your own mind up.☺

Posted as much on the BBC thread. They are a disgrace. A total clearout of that cabal is required.

Totally agree mate , and he had fat Harkins in his pocket all afternoon ,couple of small points as well , liked the natty Orange bunnet you had on and your not Lewis Hamilton in a Mercedes , the speed you came into your section just before kick off ,thought you were going to do a skid turn [emoji12] to stop

Was under the impression that it was a 12.45 ko till my wife phoned me at 12.20 hence my haste to get in before it started which I achieved, just!

My thoughts exactly.

Made the contest seem even, either poor editing or intentional make your own mind up.☺

Nevin saying for the first 25 minutes Rangers dominated then for the next 20 minutes Dundee were the better team!,ffs where does he get that from?,maybe for the last 10 minutes of the first half Dundee came into it a wee bit,but for me Dundee were never at any point in the match better than us!

Forrester was pretty poor in his first few games, but a few suggested at the time that he didn't look match fit -- I may have been one of those fans...:cool:

Could he be our very own Vardy?