That Friday feeling: Rangers v Greenock Morton

I have to get this off my chest.......I thought Kenny Miller played well tonight. Let's hope he keeps it up.

Could Morton's goal have been offside ? Why was Miller's goal disallowed? Who was the referee tonight?

Only complaint from me was O'Halloran's performance...I was really looking forward to watching him tonight...sure players are due an off day, but that was very disappointing so early in his career with us.

You get players like that - blow hot and cold - Temps is an example, hope this is just a blip with him and not a glimpse into the future.

Rant over.

To be fair mate he is a new signing and is in and out of the team due to him being cup tied,it must be very frustrating for him

I have to get this off my chest.......I thought Kenny Miller played well tonight. Let's hope he keeps it up.

Could Morton's goal have been offside ? Why was Miller's goal disallowed? Who was the referee tonight?

Millers goal was a mile offside. I can't remember the Morton goal even being discussed for offside.

Agree 100% mate and unfortunately that will never go away,I am witnessing some of the consistent best football from a Rangers team I've seen in a long time and still all around me I hear the moans and groans,it does my nut in and I want to argue with them,but I hold back on that...........most of the time!

Had to bite my tongue a few times as I had to listen to "McKay has no end product" behind me.....

Miller was apparently offside. Would like to see the Morton goal again as I though the same from my view

To be fair mate he is a new signing and is in and out of the team due to him being cup tied,it must be very frustrating for him

I know it and he knew it when he signed...after his last game I expected him to produce the electric stuff ghosting past players as if they weren't there....but? So disappointing and he looked far from the player tonight.

I know it and he knew it when he signed...after his last game I expected him to produce the electric stuff ghosting past players as if they weren't there....but? So disappointing and he looked far from the player tonight.

One for the future!,next season he will come onto his game,but I'm sure he will have a decent run this season,outwith the cups