[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

Fucking unbelievable!! Tbh though, it has been coming, our central defence is very very suspect, yes we should have taken our chances, what was more worrying was our capitulation?? I havn't seen the game so can't say too much. This may have been a case of 2-0 up and the heads went away, league is won, we have two huge games coming up?? Its not yet, and we are not even at the petro cup final yet and I'm sure MW will be going mental. Lets keep this in perspective guys, we lost, we will get a kick up the arse and move on.

Lets hope its lesson learned and back to our best next week:crest

Well that really was very disappointing in the second half. Defensively we were all over the shop while several other players went completely missing.

Not good enough and I hope the manager tears strips off players who simply stopped playing.

Im gonna take stock before commenting!!!

Stand by for the drama queens coming out!,Rab is the first one!,can't wait for the rest!:roflmao:

Don't think it's drama queen behaviour to say that the second half was a very poor performance from us. Some players seemed to think it was all over. Personally I have not been happy with our two central defenders, I just don't think they will be good enough for next season. Having said that we will canter to the title this year.

Maybe Ryan Hardie scores a couple tomorrow and sinks Hibs.

BTW ... Falkirk have always been a tough team to beat, we have experienced that already this season and many times before. I have every faith that the gaffer gives everyone his due flak ... and then we move on.

Edited by der Berliner

Bad 2nd half performance tonight!,but let's not us take anything away from what we have achieved this season,sometimes these thing happen in football!.

I hope you're right but we really must score as many as we can when we're on top.

A 2-0 scoreline is never enough. If the opposition get a goal they're right back in it & that's what happened tonight.