Rangers 1 - 0 Dumbarton: Back where we belong

Good news for the Bears overseas, it seems ...

Watch Gers Go For Title

Tuesday, 05 April 2016, 15:00

by Rangers TV

RANGERS host Dumbarton at Ibrox this evening as they look to secure the Championship title.

If you’re outside the UK or Ireland then you can enjoy the whole game live on RangersTV.

Regular commentator Tom Miller will be joined by former Ger John Brown to bring you full commentary throughout the 90 minutes.

To purchase the game for £5.99 click here, or sign up for a RangersTV Unlimited subscription here to enjoy every game live.

If you’re based in the UK/ROI you can relive the full match from Saturday at midnight, with highlights also following at that time.

To watch every competitive match this season on-demand you can subscribe from as little as £5 per month by clicking here.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/watch-gers-go-title/

Good preview as always. I would agree with the line-up. Wouldn't be surprised if Ball makes an appearance off the bench to keep him match sharp for the sem-final.

I fancy us to start at high tempo and hopefully nick an early goal. I think it's also really important for our defence to put in a decent showing. A clean sheet would hopefully boost their confidence ahead of the final next week!

Come on the gers!

On a sidenote, due to UEFA putting down stricter rules due to CL footie et al, the game will only be shown live outside the UK. Some Canadian Bears have already said that this will bar many Bluenoses from watching our final push to promotion, hence they will stream the game. I have no sources, just passing on info. Requests via PM.

On a sidenote, due to UEFA putting down stricter rules due to CL footie et al, the game will only be shown live outside the UK. Some Canadian Bears have already said that this will bar many Bluenoses from watching our final push to promotion, hence they will stream the game. I have no sources, just passing on info. Requests via PM.

If it is shown live outside the UK, how would that affect the Canadian Bears ???? They are outside the UK so should see it live, no ?

Team news:

One change from Saturday, King for O'Halloran.

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace ©

Holt - Halliday - Forrester

King - Miller - McKay

Decent team. A touch sad for Ball who deserves to be in the team in the championship-winning game for his performances for us this season - but glad MW has stuck with those who have been consistently selected this season. Now... a nice, comfortable 3 points with plenty of goals... and NO injuries please :D

If it is shown live outside the UK, how would that affect the Canadian Bears ???? They are outside the UK so should see it live, no ?

Read again and more slowly. Of course are they able to see it live, but that is not what I wrote.