Match Preview: Peterhead vs Rangers

Glad to hear that it will save him from getting clattered tackle after tackle by the manky mob and maybe being put out longer term.

Remember refereeing is pathetic and will not offer any protection from the scums hatchet men.

Would be great if waggy could get 15-20 mins if he was fit? If not would like to see us start with 11 players best suited to get the job done before half time, then rest those we want to keep protected for game v mhanks.

He looked to me as if he was limping during the celebrations the other night. I doubt he will be risked. Mission accomplished this season (promotion) so no need to risk him. I think we have a very decent chance of beating them even without him !

Is Waghorn anywhere near ready for a wee return in this match?,or is that him until next season?,if he was going to play against the bheasts you would think he would get some game time in this match!

MW is quoted today as saying Waghorn will not be fit for the game against the scum. No chance he'll make this one if that's true Ian.