Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Sky said they would have reactions from both camps. What happened we never even got a Ronny purr let alone a Ronny Roar. No reaction from the Celtic camp at all.

Allow a decent interval for him to say his goodbyes, man.

That's the son and my brother plus the two grandsons 8 and 4 back from Hamden I am getting a action packed re run of the rangers goals ,what a day to see their wee faces beaming and all season ticket holders.

Can I also say our supporters were also 1st class and easily outshone and outsung the Tims. Unfortunately we probably await a fine for the party tune. Or could they even try turn the result about for us singing it.

I am not surprised. If Forrester had been fit we would have buried them by halftime. How many times do they claw something back in the final seconds? Waggy, O'Halloran , King and Windass will deepen our squad and increase our height ratio. We don't need to spend till we enter Europe IMO. edit: King will likely return to Hearts.

Edited by alexscottislegend