The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Not really a transfer rumour or anything...just watched John Terry get two yellows today and the general consensus is he's played his last game for Chelsea...anybody know if he's a close friend of Warb's?

hours ago

DaretoDream

Good luck to the lad, have watched him from his first game in the NextGen series, through the various age groups to the first team. Had real hopes that he would be a decent player for us, but maybe doesn't have the physical attributes to be a first team regular. He is combative, can pass the ball well and reads the game. Just lacks a little pace and height, plus the last couple of years he has had a few injuries which won't have helped his development and allowed others to get ahead of him. Good luck to the lad and wish him well. Probably the fact that Frank McPartland is part of the Rangers set up has a lot to do with the move.

dont really understand the comparison between Zalelam and Rossiter they play completely different roles. One breaks play up and tries to regain possession while the others job is to create attack and spread play. Rossiter will take over Balls role in def mid

Edited by trublusince1982

liverpool fans seem genuinely disappointed in him leaving

Decent move for the lad as he will get plenty of games and likely look an absolute midfield God in their league.

He'll look great there, which only compounds the frustration that we're only getting a mooted 250k for him. I felt he was a better prospect than a lot of the players we've played in central midfield ahead of him, so it's disappointing to lose him.

You don't get excited about the club trying to sign the best young players around?, strange!. I think it's fantastic that the club are trying to fill the place with the best young players.

I am very much excited by the clubs policy or trying to attract young hungry players. I remain to be convinced that this lad falls into that category. Klopp is a very good manager, also known for bringing through good young players. He has been watching this guy at training for months and has not bothered to try to keep him. That tells me a lot. My point was also that at 19 he should be further on if he was that good. It is certainly worth a punt though as if we can turn him around he should command a decent sell on.