The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

FF are speculating Van Persie which would appear to me to be unlikely but even if it miraculously turned out that way I would still rather have a defender of that quality. I don't think goal scoring is going to be our biggest problem given how awesome the midfield supply route is turning out to be.

The midfield all by itself is likely to supply a stream of goals. If we can lock up the defence little if anything will stand in our way.

Ill take RVP AND a sensational defender

Greedy bastard loyal :D

Yeah there's always at least one greedy bastard. LOL

But, the question is, either or not both. Choose greedy.

A "sensational" signing would be good, great, in itself, but an amusing bonus would be

reactive panic buying @thepiggery.

That and I would get another chuckle at their obsessive fantasising. When we signed Barton the cry from the dumbest of them and believe me there aren't a great deal of IQ points between the smartest of them and the dumbest was that we couldn't possibly afford his wages, "they're doing it all over again, tick tock"

So something totally stunning that eclipsed even the Barton signing would get them into a frenzy. The daily record hotline would explode with the frenzy.

Snatched from FF ...

This was the exact quote from Tom Miller:

"I spoke to Frank McParland, who's the Head of Recruitment at Rangers now, in the tunnel around 6 o'clock this evening. He was busily on his telephone and he said to me, without giving anything away, "If we get the next one we're looking for, it'll be a sensation." He's a tease."

I would assume that FMcP does not trawl the Scottish market at this moment and time, or at least not when speaking about sensations ...

Snatched from FF ...

I would assume that FMcP does not trawl the Scottish market at this moment and time, or at least not when speaking about sensations ...

Well for me at least if he's being serious "a sensation" would need to be something that put the Barton signing in the shade.

FF are speculating Van Persie which would appear to me to be unlikely but even if it miraculously turned out that way I would still rather have a defender of that quality. I don't think goal scoring is going to be our biggest problem given how awesome the midfield supply route is turning out to be.

The midfield all by itself is likely to supply a stream of goals. If we can lock up the defence little if anything will stand in our way.

you must be kidding

if we lose waghorn for any length of time at all who is going to play CF?

Lifted from FF:

simplythechamps

simplythechamps is online now Gold Star Poster

30-10-2009

Default Jordan Larsson

Yes his son.

Deal done, signing for Rangers on a 3 year deal within next 48 hours. Happy to send admins my source it's rock solid.