The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Disappointed with the Lescott news as I think he would have been considerably better than Senderos.

That said, Senderos has played in the EPL for a number of years so would probably find it a doddle up here too - but Lescott filled me with much more contentment about our defence.

But if he cant pass a medical then not much we can do.

Tend to believe he failed medical rather than family reasons as I feel the family situation would have already have been talked about.

It will be interesting to see if Sunderland still pursue interest as distance between there and us is nothing in today's travelling this would clarify last minute "hitch"

Tend to believe he failed medical rather than family reasons as I feel the family situation would have already have been talked about.

It will be interesting to see if Sunderland still pursue interest as distance between there and us is nothing in today's travelling this would clarify last minute "hitch"

Agreed.

As soon as I heard the two versions I immediately thought "Lescott is covering so that potential suitors wont be turned off by the failed medical".

I thought he had a bit of an injury history but not much really

12/13 Back Injury Nov 2, 2012 Nov 16, 2012 14 days 3Manchester City

09/10 Achilles tendon problems Mar 24, 2010 May 1, 2010 38 days 7Manchester City

09/10 Knee injury Dec 14, 2009 Feb 21, 2010 69 days 16

and he's consistently played 30+ games a season in the EPL apart from 2013/14 when he was almost always on the bench and 2010/11 with the Achilles injury.

Still much better safe than sorry. We don't want another Daniel Prodan.

Edited by BrahimHemdani