The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

I think we got a small fee for Stevie Davis from Southampton. They were the only team to pay for a walkaway.

That money was withheld by the SFA though

I think we got a small fee for Stevie Davis from Southampton. They were the only team to pay for a walkaway.

Did our friends in the SFA not receive, and hold, this money, to dispense to our enemies?

Sidenote, Jack Thomson is apparently a 16/17-year old who has been mentioned by Warburton last season alongside Liam Burt as someone who needs more competitive action. He's a "defender", but I don't know where exactly he plays.

From the the gaffer (via FF):

According to Warburton's latest interview on RTV, he stated he wants a Goalkeeper, 2 Defenders and a striker.

Said it was important to get a full-back in who can cover both flanks.

With regards the striker he claims he wants a "different option/variety".

1 or 2 to join this week.

Sidenote, Jack Thomson is apparently a 16/17-year old who has been mentioned by Warburton last season alongside Liam Burt as someone who needs more competitive action. He's a "defender", but I don't know where exactly he plays.

Jack Thompson has taken a spot on the bench on a few occasions last season too.

From the the gaffer (via FF):

I like the idea of having a single player that can be cover for both full backs and/or be proper competition to Tavernier who is prone to going off the boil - would keep him on his toes. The other defender, one has to assume, is Mariappa - and given his previous Club's suggests a good piece of business IF we get him.

Midfield I think we are sorted anyway, so glad to see we aren't looking for more there.

Striker, I think we could be doing with a couple rather than just 1... but given the one we are getting in is Messi all will be forgiven :roflmao: