The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Remember Rab we will be losing around 6 or 7

Fully realise that bud.

AFAIK we've got Law,Shiels,Templeton & Clark out of contract. I wouldnt expect any of them to get new deals.

We've also got Cammy Bell entering the last year of his McCoist deal. Rumour has it Hibz want him. To get him they'd need to deal with us & ( if rumours are true) we'd to do some sort of swap deal for Cummings.

I think we'd still need another striker and CB and cover for the FB positions

Liewell must be getting irritable now with us signing Rossiter & maybe now Barton. Their bloated squad needs culled and that will require funds which will need to be taken from the new manager's budget

He'll be glad to say adios to Ronny tomorrow & try to appoint someone to keep the green'n'grey hordes happy. A big name with a proven track record wont be easy & he knows it

The sensible ones will stay well clear. Moyes, Rogers & others won't touch it with a bargepole & Liewell knows it. He was cutting budgets two years ago & Keane dropped his interest. Others know this only too well. A defeat in the CL qualifiers and a hiding from the Warburton Rangers would mean the new guy in trouble early doors.

Who will we sign next ?

There is no question he will be a revelation on the park.

Personally because of his past I wouldn't touch him. He has been an abomination of a human being.

Warburtons way is everyone starts with a clean slate.