The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

TBH!,I'm not too comfortable with the prospect of Barton in a Rangers jersey!,aye he is a quality player but he is also a nut job!,however I will trust MW judgement

Edited by ian1964

TBH!,I'm not too comfortable with the peospect of Barton in a Rangers jersey!,aye he is a quality player but he is also a nut job!,however I will trust MW judgement

I'm the same, I just don't think Barton is the type of person that should have the honour of wearing our jersey. Think Ian Black and multiply it a 1000 times.

Barton is at a great age and is experienced at the top level,MW has always said he wants a mixture of young and experience players so Barton fits the bill,I'm just not convinced by his signing on a personal level,but if the manager thinks he is the right signing then he will get my support.

You either trust the manager or you dont , hes great friends with Sean Dyche and will know exactly what Bartons like in a dressing room

So,what have we learned today?Well,MW is not just a good manager------he can also lob a mean grenade.

Taking into account the young lad from Liverpool and it is plain that he fully trusts his staff (McParland), which is healthy and shows that personel are hired with an eye to adding real value.

Just to prove he ain't all bad albeit he's a convicted thug, he is credited with saying this;

"If I were Prime Minister I would privatise religion. All public money would be withdrawn from religion. Taxpayers money will cease to sponsor religion in any and every form." He said that the Church of England should be disestablished He was appointed an honorary associate of the National Secular Society".