Chris Graham and Canada?

Plgsarmy , this was all caused by narsas official twitter feed , they were also asked to clarify this several times which they did ,there lies the problem

People rushing to conclusions and resorting to personal attacks doesn't help.

Don't know about rushing to anything , the official narsa feed stated several times he was coming as a guest of the club , they were contacted individually by fellow fans that knew narsa officials and they confirmed it, now it's been cleared up and Narsa and their officials are all wrong, easy mistake to make i suppose

Now before anyone jumps in and starts accusing me of anything again CG , this is not about him , I like Chris I have no issues with him personally .however this is about club1872 and the appearance of impartiality which I believe to be lacking .however that's just my opinion.

Don't know about rushing to anything , the official narsa feed stated several times he was coming as a guest of the club , they were contacted individually by fellow fans that knew narsa officials and they confirmed it, now it's been cleared up and Narsa and their officials are all wrong, easy mistake to make i suppose

A guest of the club doesn't mean they were necessarily paying for him. That's the conclusion people jumped to.

A guest of the club doesn't mean they were necessarily paying for him. That's the conclusion people jumped to.

It sounds if it was more of a recommendation of the club.

That's stretching things a tad Frankie , but hey ho

It sounds if it was more of a recommendation of the club.

Agreed - and a sensible one at that.

I get people want Club1872 to be independent and we do have to be careful to avoid conflicts of interest. But, in this case, people over-reacted to some (albeit bad) wording about a figure they clearly dislike.

That's really sad but also unsurprising.