The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

What format is that then ? Rabid Rangers hater like the rest of the SNPee?

There is a defo in the hatred...but you're getting mixed up in all the independence stuff which you apparently shift aside as Scots are fools and England are England. You being Scottish must have at some point considered having your arse taken for a ride and saying no more my lord.

That's a better suggestion; punish the 'fans.'

In essence, you punish both club and fans, as the club looses revenue as well. It is regularly done all over Europe and not just in football. Hibs been thrown out, having the cup removed or the like will simply not happen. They might be fined on top of having to cover the damage costs.

In essence, you punish both club and fans, as the club looses revenue as well. It is regularly done all over Europe and not just in football. Hibs been thrown out, having the cup removed or the like will simply not happen. They might be fined on top of having to cover the damage costs.

And the fans care if the club gets a fine? They don't so if nothing significant comes of it what next? They repeat the same scenes all over again in a Euro tie because nothing comes of it? That can result in implications for all of Scottish football.

When all is said and done, six players were attacked/assaulted plus a staff member(Davie Weir) was attacked. These are worse than anything I've ever seen. It is not an outlandish proposition that the punishment for their fans criminal behaviour is exclusion from Europe for 1-2 years for the club. I'm sure similar has happened before in other instances where there wasn't players and staff attacked. The more I run it through my head the crazier and potentially dangerous it is. Those fans could have been carrying anything??.

Another example of how entirely unrepentant they are, they're banning even their own who suggest there was anything untoward about it. Like this guy who is arguing that Rangers players were assaulted.

You can clearly see that the player is nearly knocked to the ground and in the picture you can see the same player just about to be attacked.

In one of the greatest moments in our history, its marred by some yobs who claim to be fans and anything that comes our way needs to be accepted.

Result? 'Left by mutual consent!' That's what it said after they banned me too for my remarks which were entirely civil. THAT'S what has to be punished severely or risk this happening repeatedly. It's the mentality and it's a dangerous mentality.

They'll return to their own self imposed stadium ban next season. Wouldn't it be more inconvenient if the punishment was they had to turn up?

Today was one of the worst things I've seen at a football match. An utter disgrace from Hibs. Rangers must go on the offensive with this! This can't continue

Or reallocate the Euro spot? Which would be the greater punishment? Especially if that Euro spot were to go to us.

I'm not sure Eufa would allow that. Is there a precedent. In any event I wanted us to qualify fairly; giving the spot to us would be like the Legia Warsaw scenario with the Keltic. I want a bit of dignity.

And the fans care if the club gets a fine? They don't so if nothing significant comes of it what next? They repeat the same scenes all over again in a Euro tie because nothing comes of it? That can result in implications for all of Scottish football.

Rest assured, they will care, as Hibs and Co. are not exactly cash rich. They will hopefully get a fine, have to play a few games in front of empty seats (i.e. no income) and have to repair the damage done (another cost factor). Not sure what you want the SFA to do, but that is what happens elsewhere. I for one would not punish the club and players for the behaviour of their fans by removing titles and trophies won on the playing field.