Cummings Dunked Into Swimming Pool By Rangers Fan

Shit, I didn't realize that Scotland were Europe's Master Nation and that the SNP First Minister was the European dictator.

What jurisdiction would Sturgeon have over a Spanish island ?

You know that this is all very clearly an attempt to downplay the actions of Hibs fans in the SC final. It will be interesting though if Sturgeon gets involved in what was nothing more than high jinks from two lads on holiday yet does nothing about the physical assault of players in their workplace.

To be honest though, I wish the lad hadn't thrown him in the pool - it is just one example of us not, as Frankie put it, "boxing clever".

I am going to start a petition to Nicola Strurgeon getting Craig banned from Bermuda so as he can't bum about these hot day's on the beach when our short and curlies are freezing off.:D

I am going to start a petition to Nicola Strurgeon getting Craig banned from Bermuda so as he can't bum about these hot day's on the beach when our short and curlies are freezing off.:D

Quite right too,where do i sign? :)

Not being funny but how do they ban "Rangers fans" from said club. I'm sure I speak for us all and say we don't stoat into clubs wearing the full kit ............

Infact two young kids my club days are over but my point still stands.

Yup, well spotted Rabi, certainly no concrete evidence to suggest that from the clip. Maybe he was just a guy on holiday in Magaluf with his mates doing what lads do in Magaluf in the summer? However, even though there is no evidence pointing to him being a Rangers fan(wether he is or isn't is irrelevant) all he said was Cummings scored against Rangers, he is bound to be a big bad mad Rangers fan, I mean, Jason Cumming et al were only going "to Magaluf in June" for a quiet couple of weeks, relaxing reading a tranquil serene novel??

Good Grief!!

I'm dying to see the draft bill banning all Rangers fans from going to Ibiza.

All Rangers fans must be registered and microchipped identifying them as a hun. All huns must be issued special blue coloured hun passports and removed from aircraft when attempts to go to Ibiza are detected.