McGregor wins appeal

I thought Klos played very well last night although you could see at times that the defenders didn't want to play it back to him. Is he carrying an injury just now or did he stand no chance with his kicking due to the weather last night? His kicking was never the best, but he always took goal kicks before.

Klos proved he is a fantastic line keeper, but he is a nightmare with high balls. A keeper should always defend the 6 metre box no matter how tall he is. He always has the length of his arms as an advantage. Klos stays rooted to the goal line even if the cross is 2 yards from the line. McGregor for me.

Something ain't right, McGregor wins his appeal so tha means he can play in next weeks game. WHY THE HELL WAS BE BANNED FROM THURSDAY'S NIGHTS GAME? are uefa saying he never touched the tel aviv player or what?

still not happy

Something ain't right, McGregor wins his appeal so tha means he can play in next weeks game. WHY THE HELL WAS BE BANNED FROM THURSDAY'S NIGHTS GAME? are uefa saying he never touched the tel aviv player or what?

still not happy

No mate, i think it's an automatic one match ban for a sending off, but why he got a two match ban baffles me :confused: