Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

IMO,we have played 1 good game since last year(SC semi v celtic)its hardly pressing the panic button.Its commenting on whats going on in front of us.

Fair enough but I am gonna give them until the end of the season because thats when I'll judge MW&DW and his squad.

Yeah, throw 9 players into a side and they will click immediately, because .... ahem ... well, yes, because!

E.g. Barton, played 30 mins vs Annan, 64. mins vs Stranraer in what was essentially a preseason test phase ... and now he should gel with two people who haven't played alongside one another for no longer than about two cigarette lengths? One may have doubts about either of these folk's abilitiy, but the above comment is just unreasonable.

Time will tell my friend------time will tell.you have stated your case,i have stated mine.(lets have no excuses though from whoever is wrong)no shit about injuries,refs,bad luck,nothing.

Time will tell my friend------time will tell.you have stated your case,i have stated mine.(lets have no excuses though from whoever is wrong)no shit about injuries,refs,bad luck,nothing.

Because this stuff does not influence the game, never has, never will. Aye right. There is only the players, pure and simple. They are either good or bad, is that it?

Snatched from FF and very reasonable indeed:

Let's be realistic here and get off the players backs!!

If some of our fans put as much effort into actually encouraging our players instead of abusing them it actually might be the difference of us picking up extra points.

Already Andy Halliday, Lee Wallace, Waghorn, Krancjar, Foderingham etc etc have been written off as pish, found their level, no Rangers class and the rest of the nonsense.

We as fans have cried out for a team that plays football on the deck and attacks. Same fans slagged off Walter for being too defensive. Yes today wasn't great, the team selection was wrong and their are areas of the team especially central defence and up front that We need to address.

But let's be realistic here, the team that started today cost £600k for the manager to bring in on transfer fees. Our problems with getting the right players in are that we don't have a wide enough scouting network. Warburton has already said that we are in a small pool of talent. He needs help in that area and over time it needs to be a priority as just looking at English lower leagues and Scotland won't see us building a team for the champions league.

We will be fine, but we need to be patient. If we win the league then it will be an unbelievable achievement, and it can be done, but we need the fans on the teams side for the full 90 minutes instead of all the moans and groans. We don't have a team of international class players like we have previously when in the top flight, this is a younger and more inexperienced team and it must be difficult playing throng that.

Because this stuff does not influence the game, never has, never will. Aye right. There is only the players, pure and simple. They are either good or bad, is that it?

Thats right -----get your excuses in early.Perhaps the wind was blowing in the wrong direction as well!!

The 90 in 90 version of the game by RTV ... which essentially shows that despite the brilliant execution of the goal, Crawford was lucky to get the opportunity. Similarly, we were rather unlucky with quite a few chances of our own, who did not came about because of luck ...

http://www.rangerstv.tv/viewfree.php?it=15156&c=Inside%20Ibrox&r=236678734985

The 90 in 90 version of the game by RTV ... which essentially shows that despite the brilliant execution of the goal, Crawford was lucky to get the opportunity. Similarly, we were rather unlucky with quite a few chances of our own, who did not came about because of luck ...

http://www.rangerstv.tv/viewfree.php?it=15156&c=Inside%20Ibrox&r=236678734985

If your happy-----im happy,cheers bud.It was just bad luck.Here was me thinking we were poor(what am i like,please forgive)